Membership items

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Dave1776
Tracker

Membership items

Post by Dave1776 »

Hi

Want to try this out again for the moment on my free account to see how it plays on my new laptop but lets say that I do eventually upgrade my account. Had considered the $50 membership but I was wondering. With it you get 12 months plus some included gear.

Lets say after a year I were to cut back for whatever reason even perhaps to a free account?

What happens to the gear that I received for buying the yearly membership does it vanish or is that permanent?

Did not see it but is there any lifetime memberships?

Thanks
Dave1776
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Membership items

Post by Fletchette »

Yes...Once you own equipment it's yours forever.

No lifetime membership.
Personal Bests...
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

Ok cool so I assume lets just say in years time I downgraded it would just be the animals and reserves I would lose access to but all the guns and gear and clothing's mine just so I understand fully
Dave1776
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Yes,.. any equipment you buy is yours no matter if you have a paying membership or just play the game for free.
If you play for free you would still get to hunt the weekly rotating animals on whatever reserve they are on.
Last edited by gas56 on August 16th, 2018, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinarr
Tracker

Post by Kinarr »

The weapons are yours for keeps.
But you only get restocked with ammo for the basic 243 & single barrel shotgun.
So after using what ammo you have with other weapons, more needs purchasing.
You can wear any clothing you have bought.
You can use any tents, blinds and stands you have.
Spoiler:
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

I'm not talking about gear I buy in game am talking about the gear that comes with the package. So like the $49.99 package has all this included in it. So all of this would still be usable afterwards should I change membership. This is not stuff I would have bought per say except that it comes with membership so that is the confusion as saw one reply indicating bought gear so.....

Weapons included:
  • 12 GA Pump Action Shotgun
  • .300 Bolt Action Rifle
  • .270 Bolt Action Rifle
  • .44 Revolver
  • .22 "Plinkington" Semi-Automatic Rifle
  • Compound Bow "Snakebite"
  • .30-06 Lever Action Rifle
Items included:
  • 3-9x40mm Rifle Scope
  • 5x30mm Rangefinder
  • Boone & Crockett Jacket
  • Boone & Crockett Cap
  • Basic Pants
  • Boone & Crockett Boots
  • Boone & Crockett Pants
  • 2x20mm Handgun Scope
  • Boone & Crockett Gloves
  • Pheasant Caller
  • Elk "Bugle" Caller
  • Tree Stand
  • Camping Supplies
  • Wind Indicator
  • Increased Capacity
  • Hog "Squeal" Caller
  • Happy Camper Tent
  • Deployable Hunting Tower
Dave1776
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Yes...Once you have a piece of equipment it's yours no matter how you got it.

As a guest you can still hunt any reserve, but you can only kill animals that are in the free weekly rotation or you by a license for. Both the licenses and ammo can be bought with $GM that you can earn by doing missions.
Personal Bests...
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

Fletchette wrote:Yes...Once you have a piece of equipment it's yours no matter how you got it.

As a guest you can still hunt any reserve, but you can only kill animals that are in the free weekly rotation or you by a license for. Both the licenses and ammo can be bought with $GM that you can earn by doing missions.
Thanks that is sort of what I understood but just waned to clarify all that being I had asked about membership and some were talking about bought gear so just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

Thanks everyone!
Dave1776
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yes all the items you bought individually or came with a membership are yours forever, when your membership run out you are changed to guest but don't loose anything of the equipment, no matter how was acquired, the exception are the free ammo that were mentioned before. Notice that some of the items are consumables, like camping supplies, they come in a limited amount and when they are all used then you need buy some more again(if you need it), they don't get replenished for free as ammo.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

VonStratos wrote:Yes all the items you bought individually or came with a membership are yours forever, when your membership run out you are changed to guest but don't loose anything of the equipment, no matter how was acquired, the exception are the free ammo that were mentioned before. Notice that some of the items are consumables, like camping supplies, they come in a limited amount and when they are all used then you need buy some more again(if you need it), they don't get replenished for free as ammo.
This last bit you refer to about replenishing. I assume from your comment they can be replenished even from guest account once you have them? Cause obviously the ammo goes back to basic so just confirming this bit as you were first to mention those items.
Dave1776

Return to “General Chat”