Membership items

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Membership items

Post by VonStratos »

Yes, you can replenish ammo and consumables as guest, you can use ems or gms, gms can be earned completing missions so its free, until you run out mission to complete.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Kinarr
Tracker

Post by Kinarr »

All consumables, and ammo for every weapon except the basic two, do not get replenished unless you spend GMs.
Spoiler:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

I remember when there was lifetime memberships, the price for it was 100$ I believe and seen some people have it, it was called pioneer membership I believe. Have one of them in my friend list but last time he went on a hunt was back in 2015
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

Jhon wrote:I remember when there was lifetime memberships, the price for it was 100$ I believe and seen some people have it, it was called pioneer membership I believe. Have one of them in my friend list but last time he went on a hunt was back in 2015
Yeah see I would spring for a Life Time account just not a huge fan of subscription based games that's why even after asking all these Q's I will still have to consider if I jump in or not especially since I own COTW already so pretty similar so.....
Dave1776

Return to “General Chat”