New Mod on the Squad.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Seifer
Hunter

Re: New Mod on the Squad.

Post by Seifer »

JimboCrow wrote:Cogratz Seifer! You'll have bigger shoes to fill than his genuine modesty permits....
I appreciate it Jimbo :) I don't know about filling anyone's shoes. I'm just going to operate within the guidelines of the CoC and lean on the experience of the mods that have gone before me. I know we are all passionate people but we can still be civil too ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Seifer wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Congratz Seifer! You'll have bigger shoes to fill than his genuine modesty permits....
I appreciate it Jimbo :) I don't know about filling anyone's shoes. I'm just going to operate within the guidelines of the CoC and lean on the experience of the mods that have gone before me. I know we are all passionate people but we can still be civil too ;)
Hey Seifer, I know you'll be fair. That's all we can ask for. I admire your posts.

But as to the passionate vs. civil debate, quite often I find that civility is just a ruse for some hidden agenda. I prefer people who give it to me straight, tell me what they really think and feel. I trust them. People that play nice ALL OF THE TIME can be incredibly duplicitous. Not all of them of course, but enough to make me "wonder where the yellow went."

Once again, congratulations! Looking forward to our first set to.... 8-) :D
Faik_qevan

Post by Faik_qevan »

:D :D

Return to “General Chat”