sale?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
beau_76
Scout

sale?

Post by beau_76 »

what happen to sale for the muzzle loading hand gun it was to run to 8/15 but it is gone ?
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: sale?

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Yeah I am getting confused with whats for sale for how long. I expected the current sales to last a while but they ran out of inventory loadouts too and its only Saturday

Edit: add a timer!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Its like they are keeping most of the announced items for the week, but some others are just for a little time, and we don't know how long they can last, it may be intentional "get them now" or a mistake, but is kind of confusing.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Given the amount sloppy mistakes on sales lately I dont know whats a flash sale or a mistake anymore.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

rhapsodaisical wrote:Given the amount sloppy mistakes on sales lately I dont know whats a flash sale or a mistake anymore.
Considering there's no comms about much of anything from anyone, this sounds to be the most logical summation- So if you see it grab it! There's been no rhyme, reason, or announcements on the subject- in case I've missed it, I stand corrected. Glad I grabbed what I did when I did looking back.

I could make a whole page of comments which would not be attractive so instead I say, Have a great day :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Radamus wrote:
rhapsodaisical wrote:Given the amount sloppy mistakes on sales lately I dont know whats a flash sale or a mistake anymore.
Considering there's no comms about much of anything from anyone, this sounds to be the most logical summation- So if you see it grab it! There's been no rhyme, reason, or announcements on the subject- in case I've missed it, I stand corrected. Glad I grabbed what I did when I did looking back.

I could make a whole page of comments which would not be attractive so instead I say, Have a great day :D
beau_76 wrote:what happen to sale for the muzzle loading hand gun it was to run to 8/15 but it is gone ?
I have just gone and checked for you guys what the story is.

Turns out the sales are changing every two days... so best to check back in regularly. I will try get a image up this week that has clearer messaging in it for everyone.

Cheers all,

TK
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Cheers Matt. Thanks for clarifying it.

If you guys are more obvious with times/sales I have no doubt people will flock in more on times when sales are changing ready to buy anything.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Good follow up TK- Now put it on a big banner and watch sales increase! I'll bet you $100 Krona if you do this sales will trend up :D

Everyone will look at a sale because people are inherently a cheap lot :lol:
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Radamus wrote:TheHunters are inherently a cheap lot :lol:
And rightfully so after spending this much! :D :D :D
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

rhapsodaisical wrote:
Radamus wrote:TheHunters are inherently a cheap lot :lol:
And rightfully so after spending this much! :D :D :D
Thanks for the edit! :lol: Yes, it's true! Even I jump on a sale! They've gotten a couple Clevelands out of me so I don't feel bad groping their store now and then :D

One of the best pieces of sales advice I got from a guy who grew a hole in the wall failing equipment dealership to almost a billion dollar organization over 3 states by a guy who didn't graduate high school- It's this simple- "2 fast nickels are better than 1 slow dime" - But don't take that from me- Go find the most successful people out there, study them and figure out what makes them different - It's not rocket science, in fact it's quite simple, really quite simple and that's the most amazing part of all.
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”