New Animal!!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
gas56
Outfitter

Re: New Animal!!

Post by gas56 »

fallow deer or some kind of sheep, if not a new animal, maybe a wolf. but EW could make another oddball feral chiken to fit there. we did just get a new drilling....... :lol:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

gas56 wrote:fallow deer or some kind of sheep, if not a new animal, maybe a wolf. but EW could make another oddball feral chiken to fit there. we did just get a new drilling....... :lol:

Nah, They're saving the feral chickens for Picabeen Bay, I already hear them every time I hunt there. :lol:

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

im still kinda puzzled as to why fallow deer axis deer hasnt been done for bush rangers. been a very popular request for quitea while.

when you look at the reserve what could it be ? wolverine would be nice.suggested adding this to call of the wild quite a few times .also think that the call of the wild team went to record one but wasnt there or something. cant remember what phil said.they are cool animals.dangerous as well. a danger element would be nice in this game.

most likely will be a wolf.which would be easy to add.or lynx.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

capercaillieeeeee :D
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Radamus wrote:a Fallow.
Nggg! Cor! Yes!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

ronMctube wrote:im still kinda puzzled as to why fallow deer axis deer hasnt been done for bush rangers. been a very popular request for quitea while.
It's maybe because they're trying to keep indigenous species where they originated from or it seems that way on most maps, except for the Canada Geese in Hirschfeldon are
one exception, but most exotic species are kept out. We have all kinds of exotic animals in the States and they are mostly in fenced hunting reserves or zoos.
Though also due to extreme populations created in other countries some of our animals like whitetail deer are on their exotic list nowadays.
If they put Fallow (from Europe) or Axis deer(from Asia) they would be great on where they are originally from, so could the new animal be a Fallow deer on Hemmeldal?
It could but I guess we'll find out soon enough. If I guess Wolverine,.. I know it won't be the new animal. I have never guessed right what EW thinks up
lately.... :D
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

After seeing some other ideas I think I could see this lynx fit. There's been logical arguments for it to make sense but I've never been in the same galaxy guessing new animals and don't see any reason that should change :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

As much i like another deer, i think it may be some vermin kind of animal, is the only type that is not present in Hemmeldal, and would fit wit the release of the 16ga drilling barrels, but i hope its not, because i prefer hunting large animals.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

Fallow Deer sounds like a suitable option to me. But from a logical pov Lynx would make more sense, after the Bobcat.
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Giuh wrote:Fallow Deer sounds like a suitable option to me. But from a logical pov Lynx would make more sense, after the Bobcat.

Yeah, I thought the same. But Fallow Deer would be great. :)

Btw. just as a short off-topic:
I've noticed that African Reserve DLC - called Vurhonga Savanna will be launched for the Call of the Wilds. Is this mean we can start to demand African Reserve for the Classic too, again? ;) However I still would prefer India. ;)

Best wishes!

Return to “General Chat”