Sales: Wow!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Sales: Wow!

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Hi!

I know I complain a lot about the sales often enough. But I love these sales of late! The out-of-the-ordinary items on sale is really a great improvement. Love it!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Sales: Wow!

Post by XxStrong1xX »

rhapsodaisical wrote:Hi!

I know I complain a lot about the sales often enough. But I love these sales of late! The out-of-the-ordinary items on sale is really a great improvement. Love it!
I agree 200% and have also complained in the past. But I have spent nearly $2000em in the past week. Good thing I won $500 more today on the stream. :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
jim1975
Scout

Post by jim1975 »

Just picked me up a wooden SxS and rusa caller with some spare Ems I had.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I am experimenting with those Inventory slots. its a luxury but fun!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

rhapsodaisical wrote:I am experimenting with those Inventory slots. its a luxury but fun!
One of my favorite things ever!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Radamus wrote:
rhapsodaisical wrote:I am experimenting with those Inventory slots. its a luxury but fun!
One of my favorite things ever!

I got 5 so far. one for Summer (LP) , Fall (HF), one for Ducks, One Tropical and one for Classic trapper outfitting. Can't say i am super wowed by it or favourtie but its easy.
Konsilt

Post by Konsilt »

Yes, that is a very heart warming stuff, tho I'm still waiting for bug fixes or atleast some feedback on them.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Konsilt wrote:Yes, that is a very heart warming stuff, tho I'm still waiting for bug fixes or atleast some feedback on them.
Hey, absolutely and this is always #1 on the list or should be but there's always going to be bug work on the list - that doesn't mean we ignore everything else that is a positive such as a good sale on a wide range stuff. If people don't spend a few bucks now and then all the bug issues clear up instantly along with everything else. Chalk it up to that evil reality that is life where contrary to fantasyland euphoria, nothing is or will ever be perfect for everyone. :D

but the saved loadouts was begged for since the introduction of a 2nd reserve I'm sure and it continued to be a top 10 or better asked for feature so when it came out, yea man, I was one of the happy campers. Now they aren't for everyone, but I fell into the hole from the beginning of accumulating all the reserve specific camos and I'm usually maxed out on my pack so for me and those that fall into that group, yeah it was a big deal. It saves a lot of time and prevents mistakes too for example, I would load up and head out and realize I forgot a caller or a scent or my camping supplies. From that standpoint, loved it- then there's waterfowl and completely different loadouts so packing up all that crap - yeah, huge time saver and mistake eliminator. I use 9 and still need a couple more so I'll grab the small bundle and I'll be set for quite a while so yeah, good sales!

Glad someone posted this up or I might not have seen it so just this little thing sold some more $EM for the team and that's what keeps the lights on in the EHR ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I do like them for the Duck bundle etc. But I do also own all the camo sets. But the start of a hunt always takes me some prepping, checking wiki etc. Love it. Its for simple ease to drop in and play thats fun as the drop down menu appeared in prelaunch now.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The sales on this event must be the best ones in a long time, lots of weapons and stuff every week, this week lots of shotguns, if weren't because i already got them i would be buying all xD

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”