Thoughts on the new weapon

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
greylaghunter
Scout

Re: Thoughts on the new weapon

Post by greylaghunter »

what is the killing distance of the slug with this weapon
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Radamus wrote:Gas- I have the simple solution for that photo -ALL 3 of those taken with 10ga slugs - simple solution solved easily- YOu shoot the flying rat first- "POOF" gone in a fluff of feathers and a misty looking pink and red color explosion - Next, the roe hops down and does his best "Tigger" impression on his pogo stick tail - and the moose last as they're not very fast, about like a horse who's been feeding on Jimson weed~ kind of like a stoner who's paranoid driving on the interstate all mellowed out doing 45mph preparing to take every exit ramp because they aren't really sure where they are or where they're going "it's all about the journey, not the destination" And they're on a journey all their own.
Na... this more suits you more with the new Drilling..... Lots & lots of Ptarmigans.......
well with one bighorn sheep just to even out the odds..........and don't forget to click on the middle mouse button........... :lol:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Gas, you really know how to give a guy nightmares my man..... I'm still campaigning for a bucket of poison- yOu start a hunt, hit inventory, select "use one serving of fartigan poison" and instantly kill all the flying rats in that spawn. I'd buy it in a heartbeat just to bring Ibex hunting back to where it used to be, enjoyable. I'm dead serious when I say, they really screwed up the atmosphere hunting those amazing creatures and I'll never be over it because I really did enjoy that unique experience. VDB is such a beautiful piece of work.

Thanks for your thoughts gas and I'd really like to shoot a flying rodent off the rack of a curly horn with that new 9.3- Little puff of pink mist would be really satisfying.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Minkus32

Post by Minkus32 »

My first gun as a kid was a 22/4.10 over/under with a selector switch on the hammer. Was awesome to go rabbit/partridge hunting with. 22 LR and #3 birdshot...so many great years with that thing.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

gas56 wrote:img
what program do you use for it?
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Gr8 drawing with the Ptarmigans.
That's how I feel everytime I hear that constant flapping.
Take cover, ATTACK OF THE BIRDS! :lol:
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

rhapsodaisical wrote:
gas56 wrote:img
what program do you use for it?
I hand draw it on paper, then scan it, save it as a png or jpg.
open it with Paint.net, color it sometimes,.. put the callout on it, text it, clean it up,
then save it as a png or jpg again with a new name.
Then I put it on a photo hosting site and link it to the forum though bigimg.
It usually takes me from 10 min. to 30 min. depending on how intricate I want to make it..... ;)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

It popped up in the store so snagged it- Excited to see how it plays - haven't fired up a game since the update but this one was going in the rack for sure. I know there was call to be open sights but I'm glad it wasn't, otherwise it would be out. So thanks for mounting a scope! I'll keep my thoughts about making us have to buy it's own special scope to myself but I would expect it to fit on future iterations with this newfound functionality when expanding TheHunter arsenal.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Love those drawings Gas, pure entertainment!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Crazyhorse
Scout

Post by Crazyhorse »

I don't really like the 16g so it's just a single shot rife with a new scope lol.

Thanks,
CH

Return to “General Chat”