Is it the max?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Kelfezond

Is it the max?

Post by Kelfezond »

So I just spent two and a half hours hunting down this bobcat, spooked him twice and spent a good 30 minutes tracking down his blood afterwards (I only bought the bow today, not great with it!) and I'm mega excited it's my first animal on the leaderboard, in fact it's #1 (Technically...) I'm curious why there are so many bobcats with the exact same score, is this the highest they can possibly get?

I guess at least if I'm not technically #1 I might be at least be the only tied #1 who got it with a rare skin! :D I'm buzzing!

Bobcat
Score: 9.558

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: Is it the max?

Post by DarkHunterXX »

That's a huge achievement my friend!

That are the hunts which can be fustrating but a lot of fun aswell!
Congratulations!

Dark
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Kelfezond wrote:So I just spent two and a half hours hunting down this bobcat, spooked him twice and spent a good 30 minutes tracking down his blood afterwards (I only bought the bow today, not great with it!) and I'm mega excited it's my first animal on the leaderboard, in fact it's #1 (Technically...) I'm curious why there are so many bobcats with the exact same score, is this the highest they can possibly get?

I guess at least if I'm not technically #1 I might be at least be the only tied #1 who got it with a rare skin! :D I'm buzzing!
Congrats, great trophy. Yes unfortunately many animals have a fixed max score that is achieved by many. Still a great find! This one is not considered a rare but a grey variant.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Kelfezond

Post by Kelfezond »

DarkHunterXX wrote:That's a huge achievement my friend!

Congratulations!

Dark
Thanks!

It was 2.30 am, and my girlfriend was hosting the multiplayer server (She's on the right in the picture in the ridiculous ghillie suit :P ) and boy did she want to go to bed lol. I kept asking for ten more minutes, ten more minutes, I know he's coming back again! He's close!... When we finally downed him she said "Yeah that was worth the wait" lol
Commanche
Spotter

Post by Commanche »

Kelfezond wrote:
DarkHunterXX wrote:That's a huge achievement my friend!

Congratulations!

Dark
Thanks!

It was 2.30 am, and my girlfriend was hosting the multiplayer server (She's on the right in the picture in the ridiculous ghillie suit :P ) and boy did she want to go to bed lol. I kept asking for ten more minutes, ten more minutes, I know he's coming back again! He's close!... When we finally downed him she said "Yeah that was worth the wait" lol
Marriage material right there :lol: . Nice bobcat!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

It's a huge bobcat
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Kelfezond wrote: Score: 9.558
I didn't notice your friend beside you the 1st time I looked at the photo.......... ;)
Nice Bobcat & photo
Kelfezond

Post by Kelfezond »

gas56 wrote:
Kelfezond wrote: Score: 9.558
I didn't notice your friend beside you the 1st time I looked at the photo.......... ;)
Nice Bobcat & photo
Yeah I always joke about how stupid she looks wearing that camo, but you have to admit it does hide her well lol
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

it would be great with species that can be tied in score on the leaderboards to have even just decimal points difference. so there isnt loads tied. gives more reason to hunt them.great bobcat. one of my fav species just dont mainly because they are all tied in score.
Kelfezond

Post by Kelfezond »

ronMctube wrote:it would be great with species that can be tied in score on the leaderboards to have even just decimal points difference. so there isnt loads tied. gives more reason to hunt them.great bobcat. one of my fav species just dont mainly because they are all tied in score.
Agreed! It was a tiny bit disheartening to realise I was tied with like 14 other people lol I'd rather be 2nd position than 1st with 15 others.

Return to “General Chat”