Auth Server offline again?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Auth Server offline again?

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Lechuza wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Yeah sorry I knocked my coffee on the server :D

But seriously, sorry everyone we had a little unavoidable server outage. But everything should be back up and running now!

Cheers all and many apologies

TK
The launcher says the Steam version needs an update when there isn't any available when I try to launch an sp game. I already tried validating Steam files in order to force an update if there was any.

"Game update required: There is an update for theHunter available. You need to update theHunter on Steam before you can play. You need to close the launcher in order to update."
I get the same message Lechhuza. I'we just uninstalled the complete game and installed it again, but I get the same message, "Game update required".
Current content buildID: 2924765.
Disk usage: 9044 MB.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Lechuza wrote:

But seriously, sorry everyone we had a little unavoidable server outage. But everything should be back up and running now!

TK
The launcher says the Steam version needs an update when there isn't any available when I try to launch an sp game. I already tried validating Steam files in order to force an update if there was any.

"Game update required: There is an update for theHunter available. You need to update theHunter on Steam before you can play. You need to close the launcher in order to update."
Thanks so much for the heads up. We have found the issue and it should be working again now. However I would suggest restarting the launcher :)
Lechuza

Post by Lechuza »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Lechuza wrote:

TK

Thanks so much for the heads up. We have found the issue and it should be working again now. However I would suggest restarting the launcher :)
Just to confirm it is working now. Thank you TreeKiwi!
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Works here too now. Thank you TreeKiwi and Team, Love you Longtime :D

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Thank you all.

@treekiwi/ Devs I merely posted it as I needed to know which end the issues were. I was expecting it was me as I didnt see any notifications (or coffee stains!)
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Well, I take it back. It do not work for me. I get the Dx f***ing Diag Error again!

5 times in MP the game has crashed the last hours.
I also put down a Bobcat caller on Whitehart, but I cant activate it, and I can not pick it up again either!
I restart the game, but I cant activate or pick up the Bobact caller.
I go and take my happy pill, hope this is solwed by tomorrow.
PB

Return to “General Chat”