SP and MP EW Comps

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BCKidd

SP and MP EW Comps

Post by BCKidd »

Hmmm :o Since when is the 9 o'clock Moose and Anshutz Brown Bear Challenge- in both SP and MP? Has it always been like that? :? . I always thought MP and SP had their own comps. Combining the two in EW Official Comps- is pretty lame. They shouldn't be combined, there should simply be MP and SP comps- not both together. :roll: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: SP and MP EW Comps

Post by Villkatta »

They changed it not too long ago, can't remember when. Not sure it was announced at all.
I think it only affects comps where you need a certain weapon or other specific requirements, not the plain "highest score" comps.

BCKidd

Re: SP and MP EW Comps

Post by BCKidd »

I see, no wonder SP players can never win those comps. Why not simply make it MP? I guess I'll stay away from the comps that don't say SP - the ones that say nothin' are both SP and MP. Separate the two EW c'mon! :roll: :x Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “General Chat”