I'm new to the Competitions question.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

I'm new to the Competitions question.

Post by sircaptgordo »

In the Big Five Competition do they keep track of your weights or do I have to do something? I have activated the Join button.

And does 15 attempts mean a total of 15 hunts, or?

thanks
g
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I'm new to the Competitions question.

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey there,

Congrats on trying your first comp. Your results are automatically registered, but you can only see your total weight. So either write them down as you go if you want to remember the individual weights, or you can check your hunt history as well.

Yeah an attempt is used as soon as you start a hunt and only stops when you end the hunt, you can shoot as many animals as you like while in that hunt.

I hope this helps, good luck!
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

TreeKiwi wrote:Hey there,

Congrats on trying your first comp. Your results are automatically registered, but you can only see your total weight. So either write them down as you go if you want to remember the individual weights, or you can check your hunt history as well.

Yeah an attempt is used as soon as you start a hunt and only stops when you end the hunt, you can shoot as many animals as you like while in that hunt.

Thanks TreeKiwi,

I started my first hunt that I'm currently in and got a Polar bear in the first 5 minutes. Which is the hardest for me to find.

Off to find some Bison as I've been hunting them all week anyway. Getting as many as 20 per hunt.

I got my biggest Moose last week also shown in my footer.

Thanks again, sounds like fun, I'll have to join more competitions.

g
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

sircaptgordo wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Hey there,

Thanks TreeKiwi,

I started my first hunt that I'm currently in and got a Polar bear in the first 5 minutes. Which is the hardest for me to find.

Off to find some Bison as I've been hunting them all week anyway. Getting as many as 20 per hunt.

I got my biggest Moose last week also shown in my footer.

Thanks again, sounds like fun, I'll have to join more competitions.

g
Not a problem at all!

Nice moose as well :)

TK

Return to “General Chat”