How can i buy some em$ to give it as a gift to my son-in-law?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Threwlys
Tracker

How can i buy some em$ to give it as a gift to my son-in-law?

Post by Threwlys »

Guys, as always, many thanks in advance for all your patience with me. I aprreciate very much your help.
For now, i want to know how can i buy some em$ and give it as a gift to my son-in-law?
I have searched, but i couldn't find any place or information where to do this in the game's launch page or in Steam.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: How can i buy some em$ to give it as a gift to my son-in-law?

Post by Tanngnjostr »

First of all: It doesn't work on Steam, only on the website (and maybe the non-Steam launcher, I don't know since I never use this one):
1) Click on "Buy em$" in the top menu.
2) Select the amount you want to gift.
3) Mark the "Check to purchase as a gift" checkbox.
4) Proceed with the transaction as usual.
5) After buying the em$, open your in-game wallet (click on the credit card symbol in the top menu), it should show your bank purchase history now.
6) You will find a code (16 or 20 letters/numbers iirc) under the latest transaction. It can sometimes take a few minutes after the transaction has been finished before it shows in the wallet.

Send this code to your son-in-law. Here's how he can redeem it:

1) Click on "Buy em$" in the top menu,
2) Click on "Redeem a discount of gift code" in the top right of the new window.
3) Enter the gift code and confirm.
4) Done!
Image Image Image
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: How can i buy some em$ to give it as a gift to my son-in-law?

Post by Nathan112244 »

Also MAKE SURE he redeems them on the website, ive been told multiple times to never redeem them on the steam launcher even though i'm not sure what will happen and it has always worked perfectly using the website every time.
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “General Chat”