feeders being fixed

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: feeders being fixed

Post by TreeKiwi »

Yeah I have never had much luck with Goat feeders. I think the most I have ever seen is 10 at one. If you are sure they are not working properly guys, we can have a look next week. But for now head back out and keep testing them... my average goats at them is about 3 or 4 sadly, so I would be no good to test them :lol:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Well I reset a bear barrel on Hemm that was decent before. I actually moved it 100m. It went active properly and it's had bears on it just fine. This is the only one I've tested. I'm going to set another in a spot I know is hot but I suspect it will be just fine.

Might just as well issue a procedure to go out and reset the feeders and get through it. It's not the best way to deal with it, but it's a way that will work. This isn't the first time this has happened. No one ever explained it but it worked.

I'm not concerned who did what, who deserves this or that and who's to blame or any additional thoughts besides it is what it is- want to fix it maybe? jost go do it. I have no clue if it solves it for everyone, but won't know until you try, nothing more than that.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

My goat feeder has a constant 10 to 12 goats sometimes 15.
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

sircaptgordo wrote:I set up a brown bear feeder in Hemmeldal yesterday. Did a hunt today and it worked fine. Got 5 bears in the 1st game hour and 3 or 4 more before the end on my hunt 3 hours later.

g
I set up a barrel for black bears in RF Falls and it worked fine.

g

Return to “General Chat”