English Hunting Outfit vs Doc Monsignor

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
xAncalagonx
Outfitter

Re: English Hunting Outfit vs Doc Monsignor

Post by xAncalagonx »

VonStratos wrote:I think that has to do with the thing than a new weapon, even if is only a reskined version, gives new achievements, and for some people they are important like a collection, and that's ok, if someone can buy all weapons and skins its good on my books because that help the game to keep running after all, still i think more skins and colors could be nice not only for weapons, also clothes, Doc Monsignor got 2 different skins after all.
Well, there is the whole X amount of kills per specific weapon (where wood version is separate from carbon or winter styled and so on).

But I thought the hunter score were no longer dependent on those individual X amount of kills per specific weapon anymore.

They added the new Rank system where every weapon of same type rolled together, e.g. any kills with a .223 Bolt-Action Rifle (Marble) and .223 Bolt-Action Rifle (Wood) are added together under the Rank for .223 Bolt-Action Rifle, thus the Rank (which counts towards hunter score) doesn't care if the rifle is Marble or Wood. It just looks at how many kills you got with .223 Bolt-Action Rifle.

Anyways... I hate having 700 individual items just making everything look messy and disorganized. I would much prefer to have a simple ".223 Bolt-Action Rifle" as the only thing shown in my inventory, and then a simplified selection (as shown in my previous reply) where you select which color, type, paintjob, skin, wood type, material type or other customization for your weapon that you want to bring on your hunt.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: English Hunting Outfit vs Doc Monsignor

Post by VonStratos »

Yeah i agree, but then i must assume that is kind of complicated to EW since we get a new .243 every time we renew our membership :D, but at least the inventory now is more simplified than before, is a step, and if the devs were able to make an extended range possible then skins may be something possible in the future too, i feel we went a little off rails with the original topic here anyway :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”