hard to earn Gm$ these day's

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: hard to earn Gm$ these day's

Post by ronMctube »

the game originally had a trial period with weapons.you had the gun for a month.then when that month expired you either brought it or the weapon was removed from your account.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ravenousfox wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Weapon rental, even if they decided they wanted to go down that route, would not be as straight forward to implement as just temporarily assigning a weapon to that player's inventory. They would have to disable skill progression for that weapon, as well as rank and achievement contributions. They would also need to avoid the function that automatically assigns 3 boxes of ammo and sets it to replenish. So, whilst possible, there would be a number of things to take into consideration. All somewhat moot though, since I very much doubt it will ever happen.
As I've suggested MANY times before to EW...
All they need to do is have every weapon available to try at shooting ranges regardless if you own the weapon or not.
That way you can try out the weapon to see if you like it then make a decision on purchasing or not.

I played long time time ago a mmo shoter called Operation 7, it had that system, you could even test different modifications for the weapon, was a really cool thing, and im a supporter of the idea of get that in The Hunter too, but i don't think that happen anytime soon, after all its has been requested for ages.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

Maybe EW is willing to give some GM$ for unlocking achievements on Guns and Animals again, like we used to have a view years ago. After they changed the score counting etc,etc. my way of eurning of GM$ went down verry fast. The only way to get GM$ is doing missions. I like the old system way better !

Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

I have hit an impass at many of the missions that have a weapon that I do not have. I may have to go out and do some simple ones and get some more Gm$. Now I just wish their Earn EM$ wasnt scummy and risky
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

if you are having trouble with missions , friends ( who own the weapon) can help you out! if you need help just ask ! I'm always willing to help a hunter in need !

Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

Nothing wrong with being old :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The offers to get free ems are shady, some are honest and free, i have won a fair share of ems from answering surveys, but i don't recommend any that require register with a credit card or download a game/program in your pc or smartphone, beside the offers are different for every region or country so no everybody get the same... when you run of gms and are a guest is time to think about buy a membership or buy the reset mission, since both need real money i prefer the membership.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

Would be nice if you could use, like google play money to buy EM$. I got some extra that is just sitting there doing nothing. If you can use a dang subway giftcard, why not google play? lol

Return to “General Chat”