hard to earn Gm$ these day's

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 296
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

hard to earn Gm$ these day's

Postby strandjutter » June 22nd, 2018, 5:05 am

I find it verry hard to urn GM$ these day's , because i have almost all missions done.
There are verry litle new missions(packs) not even the midsummer missions are bringing in any GM$.
I use to buy all medicpacks , campingsupply's and tracer arrows , bait etc with them.
but my amount off GM$ is getting less and less it is verry hard to find a event where we can get GM$.
And no i don't want to reset my missions before i done all of them.
Last edited by strandjutter on June 22nd, 2018, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image




Image
User avatar
caledonianblues
Master Hunter
Posts: 9395
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby caledonianblues » June 22nd, 2018, 5:26 am

strandjutter wrote:And no i don't want to reset my missions before i done all of them.

If you haven't finished all the missions, then I would say completing the remaining missions is the answer to you question, no? There is no other way to earn gm$ that I'm aware of. That's the reason why Expansive Worlds created the mission reset item.
UHC Apps | UHC Stats | My PC Specs
Host your own competition, or get your geek on with stats.
User avatar
outrider
Champion Hunter
Posts: 13720
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 1:46 pm
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby outrider » June 22nd, 2018, 7:53 am

strandjutter wrote:I find it verry hard to urn GM$ these day's , because i have almost all missions done.
There are verry litle new missions(packs) not even the midsummer missions are bringing in any GM$.
I use to buy all medicpacks , campingsupply's and tracer arrows , bait etc with them.
but my amount off GM$ is getting less and less it is verry hard to find a event where we can get GM$.
And no i don't want to reset my missions before i done all of them.


do you mean "Earn" , "Urn" is a container..... :D

English is sometimes, very difficult.....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Image
User avatar
ronMctube
Chat Logger
Posts: 15560
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 9:49 pm

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby ronMctube » June 22nd, 2018, 11:43 am

phonetically its correct for a notherner :D . not everyone speaks the queens english or writes it the same.also its not always a high priority. some people get hell bent about it but who cares ? if someone can understand what you mean simple. :lol:


as for gms.yes as you progress through the missions then yes it can become harder to earn gms. if you use camping supplies fill bait and such a lot and you cant earn them this can add quite a bit to your hunter pay out each month. so this means often people will either not fill feeders as much or maybe not spend as much money or play as much.

i only fill a feeder now for eg if i have to use it.also with feeders not really worth using for a variety of animals or being as effective , fun as they used to be its another reason not to bother with them. which is sad. as bait feeder hunting is a great part or used to be when most of them worked in a fun way.
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 296
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby strandjutter » June 22nd, 2018, 12:23 pm

ronMctube wrote:phonetically its correct for a notherner :D . not everyone speaks the queens english or writes it the same.also its not always a high priority. some people get hell bent about it but who cares ? if someone can understand what you mean simple. :lol:


Specialy for a dutch guy ;-)
Image




Image
User avatar
gas56
Outfitter
Posts: 4313
Joined: April 4th, 2014, 12:51 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby gas56 » June 22nd, 2018, 1:19 pm

When you have all the missions done it is hard to find Gm$,...
It isn't handed out very regular when you're at this point in the game, and resetting the missions would defeat the purpose of earning more $game money, because you have to pay with $real money to reset them and who the heck wants to do the same missions over..............surely I am not one that would find this interesting to do IMO as I think a lot of players don't, the reason I did them in the first place was that each mission was new and different.
I use a lot of $Gm when I do play,.. just to buy essentials like Consumables, but I do have to buy with real money $Em a lot also just to keep enough in supply when I hunt and need consumables when I am out of $Gm money.
The counter response for this is why get Consumables when you can get along without using them playing the game? The question to that is I want everything in my favor when I am hunting,
so I use it whether in some cases you can get along without it,.. the one variable time I would need to have it is the time I don't have it...........The game is made to be played
with it,.. so that is the reason I want to have and need it.
It would be nice to have us players in the game this long to have other missions with paying $game money Gm or a way to earn it on top of our already membership fee's and
equipment we still purchase without a charge to have the Consumables that we do use IMO.
You say what charge? Well I explained it once, hope you understand now.
Last edited by gas56 on June 22nd, 2018, 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
strandjutter
Scout
Posts: 296
Joined: April 7th, 2015, 4:33 am
Location: netherlands

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby strandjutter » June 22nd, 2018, 1:24 pm

gas56 wrote:When you have all the missions done it is hard to find Gm$,...
It isn't handed out very regular when you're at this point in the game, and resetting the missions would defeat the purpose of earning $game money, because you have to pay with $real money.
And who the heck wants to do the same missions over..............surely I am not one that would find this interesting to do, the reason I did them in the first place was that each mission was new and different.
I use a lot of $Gm when I do play,.. just to buy essentials like Consumables, but I do have to buy with real money $Em a lot also just to keep enough in supply when I hunt and need consumables when I am out of $Gm money.
The counter response for this is why get Consumables when you can get along without using them. The question to that is I want everything in my favor when I am hunting,
so I use it whether in some cases you can get along without it,.. the one variable time I would need to have it is the time I don't have it...........The game is made to be played
with it,.. so that is the reason I want to have and need it.
It would be nice to have us players in the game this long to have other missions with paying $game money Gm or a way to earn it on top of our already membership fee's and
equipment we still purchase without a charge to have the Consumables that we do use IMO.
You say what charge? Well I explained it once, so if you didn't get it read this again.


you said it just right, exactly what i wanted to say ! but my english is to bad to explain all this in my words ;)
Image




Image
User avatar
gas56
Outfitter
Posts: 4313
Joined: April 4th, 2014, 12:51 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: hard to urn Gm$ these day's

Postby gas56 » June 22nd, 2018, 1:31 pm

strandjutter wrote:you said it just right, exactly what i wanted to say ! but my english is to bad to explain all this in my words ;)


You're welcome,
Have a good day.
User avatar
Villkatta
Outfitter
Posts: 1209
Joined: June 17th, 2013, 2:07 pm
Location: Norway

Re: hard to earn Gm$ these day's

Postby Villkatta » June 22nd, 2018, 2:07 pm

Well, there's a bunch of animals lacking their own mission sets and it seems it's not a high priority for the staff to make these, or host a new design competition for them.
Pity, because more missions to do = more gms to earn.

The winners of the last mission & competitions design comp. were announced 6th of September last year: http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-233/
Out of these winners, xOEDragonx's Dall sheep missions STILL isn't released, ditto with the last ptarmigan comps.

That means Polar bear, Bobcat, sambar deer, rusa deer, Banteng, Water buffalo, all ptarmigan species & magpie geese still has no mission sets.
And several reserves lack travel missions as well.

So how about hosting a new design comp. EW??? (And get the Dall sheep missions out already!)

Image
User avatar
JimboCrow
Outfitter
Posts: 1743
Joined: December 26th, 2011, 2:36 pm
Location: Foothills of the Real Canadian Rockies.

Re: hard to earn Gm$ these day's

Postby JimboCrow » June 22nd, 2018, 5:12 pm

Occasionally EW puts the Mission Reset ticket on sale. The last time it was for 400em$. That was a pretty good bargain because I was buying my consumables with em$, so I bought the Reset and did them all* (*most) again.

And each mission was just as much fun to do over, like doing it for the first time, because in most cases I couldn't remember having done it before. Being old has certain benefits......"What's that you say, my hair's sticking up, go get a beer????? :? Okay, if you say so...." 8-) :lol:

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluejay, DanthemanBoone, HunterBooth, MaxVe, Ravenousfox and 1 guest