Weapons Purchase need some guidance.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
lmp1986

Re: Weapons Purchase need some guidance.

Post by lmp1986 »

VonStratos wrote:(..) now my personal choice would be pick "El Toro" or "El Bisonte" revolver, looks great and its very good to carry when you go after large and aggressive animals like Bison or Water Bufalo, or Grizzly and you get close and personal with them.
I do not recommend the .454 revolvers for Bison or Wild Buffalo. The .45-70 you (as in OP, not the quoted poster) already have does a much better job.

Honestly, looking at the long list of guns you (OP) have I don't see any unfilled niche... Maybe a muzzleloader for the extra bit of challenge it offers?
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Update: Grabbed the 340 (had the reverse xbow, love it), grabbed the 7mm break action premium. grabbed the magpie goose setup and now tents are on sale using some for that and banking the rest. Thank you for the time and responses everyone. i recently joined UHC and I am floored with the usefulness of the apps and the additional missions etc. Hope to be able to host a competition when i am more seasoned in the game. I did splurge on some clothing as well to have the ability which i would not have as I didn't see many of the outfits as "needed", however useful. I have a good deal banked. 4k aside just in case the teams I picked for the football comp crumble and the rest for sales, trophies, consumables if I run out of GM. I am seriously enjoying this game and the relaxation and competitiveness of it. Ive yet to get a leaderboard level trophy! But my brother who i introduced to the game has a Bobcat on the list. Funny story is I setup my bobcat called outside a tower/turkey spot on Whiteheart, he nails his first bobcat ever and WHAM leaderboard! Figures right? Super stoked for him and only has me striving to be better and find that golden harvest!
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Mackie2112 wrote:Update: Grabbed the 340 (had the reverse xbow, love it), grabbed the 7mm break action premium. grabbed the magpie goose setup and now tents are on sale using some for that and banking the rest. Thank you for the time and responses everyone. i recently joined UHC and I am floored with the usefulness of the apps and the additional missions etc. Hope to be able to host a competition when i am more seasoned in the game. I did splurge on some clothing as well to have the ability which i would not have as I didn't see many of the outfits as "needed", however useful. I have a good deal banked. 4k aside just in case the teams I picked for the football comp crumble and the rest for sales, trophies, consumables if I run out of GM. I am seriously enjoying this game and the relaxation and competitiveness of it. Ive yet to get a leaderboard level trophy! But my brother who i introduced to the game has a Bobcat on the list. Funny story is I setup my bobcat called outside a tower/turkey spot on Whiteheart, he nails his first bobcat ever and WHAM leaderboard! Figures right? Super stoked for him and only has me striving to be better and find that golden harvest!
Nice, enjoy that 340 man, i bet it will be a common choice for you because its a beast
Nathan22Outdoors
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

And you can mount the last long range scope to take advantage of their long distance capabilities to, nice weapon indeed.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Taking the 340 and 7mm for a pin tonight!

Return to “General Chat”