What happend to this GAME- RANT. Dont read if your a touchy feely person.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
abslayer
Master Competitor

Re: What happend to this GAME- RANT. Dont read if your a touchy feely person.

Post by abslayer »

Here is the truth The more experience and hours you get into game and the more comp you wins THE harder it gets to win again.
This is just a fact that I learned over the years of playing this game from 2008 to now.
Same with all games really.

Same as weapons just take note on how EASY a NEW weapon kills something you can shoot them in the as- and down they go get about 25 kills later and all at once this new gun turns into a BB gun with either you shoot them in lungs or heart OR they will run miles

This is just how it is with most games the more experience you get the harder game play becomes.

Why else do keep hearing from newer players about how easy they found things to shoot and had all this fun at first and now after a few months of playing game , they claim maps are empty of animals and game sucks.

No they are still all there you just need to hunt a lot more carefully and watch bullet placement A LOT more than when you were a new player.

However comp wins get very improbable once you have been playing for a few hundred hours the newbies just have to much of a advantage.

Don't believe it just go to any open for all comp and look up top 5 spots and see who is winning , very few Vets break into top 3 any more.

However it makes it all the more sweeter when you do.
For me It has become a real fun challenge. ;)
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Some people need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. its not a fact unless you have solid evidence to prove it. Trends and what your mates say mean nothing.

Seriously what do EW stand to gain by making animals harder to find in comps? guests cant enter 90% of them so its not about reeling them in, why would EW program a weapon to nerf after 25 kills? youve already payed for the damn thing and we dont get refunds.

get a grip guys its the same as anything you're looking for. a lighter, scissors, batteries a rubber band..... your houses are probably bursting with the things and when you need them youll still tear the house apart. then again i suppose at that time Patrick, martin and kiwi will of been round and robbed you and youll all be able to prove it :roll:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

comps and placing regular comes down to mainly understanding your target animal.TIME ! time is very important.also knowing the animal you after and where to find the areas its located.plus a small percentage of luck.which is the load out you get.when you start your hunt.the more you play the better you should understand your quarry.the thing is its not the same for everyone. not everyone picks up on things as quick as others. so someone who is smart . notices small things , may be as good as a veteran player but.. only played a short period of time. time is the main thing though. if you can spend 8 hrs a day hunting vs someone who can hunt 1 hr a day you have a massive advantage.normal or in a comp.

if you can check every part of a reserve. every place a species can spawn/be. you will obviously have a better chance of placing in a comp.especially if you doing this every hunt.same amount of animals each spawn.so its just a case of time you got and checking every place where the species your after is.then killing it.

comps arent harder.just many dont manage time spent on species as good as they could or find the target species efficiently.or effectivly.the players who win constantly or more frequently know their target.have the time to compete properly. or maximize the time they do have to hunt efficiently.

for eg i know right now.i could go in without much effort place top ten.with little effort in literally every comp.placing top 3 though i know realistically unless i get a lucky spawn im going to have to hunt for hrs at a time minimum.so time is the main factor especially if..you familiar with the game.luck plays a apart but to constantly win or place regular isnt luck its about lowering the probability against any luck.which comes down to skill when hunting during your time frame.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

L3M182 wrote:Some people need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. its not a fact unless you have solid evidence to prove it. Trends and what your mates say mean nothing.

Seriously what do EW stand to gain by making animals harder to find in comps? guests cant enter 90% of them so its not about reeling them in, why would EW program a weapon to nerf after 25 kills? youve already payed for the damn thing and we dont get refunds.

get a grip guys its the same as anything you're looking for. a lighter, scissors, batteries a rubber band..... your houses are probably bursting with the things and when you need them youll still tear the house apart. then again i suppose at that time Patrick, martin and kiwi will of been round and robbed you and youll all be able to prove it :roll:
You think they'd fly all the way over here?............... :lol:

The game works randomly with the spawns,... so the only way the server would keep giving you bad spawns is when it quits working........ :D
I joke a lot, but when a new map comes out that's the time to learn it by playing 24/7 on it. Explore every nook and cranny.
Learn the map and know where to find the animals. It's as simple as that when you want to get animals whether it's hunting for trophies or playing a comp.
Oh yeah ... one more thing........

Return to “General Chat”