Frustrated...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ujurak

Frustrated...

Post by Ujurak »

Tried to buy the Der Elchjäger bundle once, it messed up and bought it twice. Waste of 500 ems. It didn't even give me 2 sets of the clothing?! Super frustrated...

Any similar experiences? Just seems like it messed up.

2018-06-14 18:15 509 1023 514 Der Elchjäger Bundle In-game payment.
2018-06-14 18:15 509 514 5 Der Elchjäger Bundle In-game payment.

Like it bought it twice, but I only have one set of the clothing. Just uhg
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Frustrated...

Post by VonStratos »

buying duplicated stuff or the wrong bundle happens, i recommend you to contact support, this was your mistake but still they may refund you or change one of the bundles for another similar in price, but keep in mind that if so, it would be from kindness not obligation, and support usually focus their time and resources in more urgent matters... still you don't lose anything if you try to contact them. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Ujurak

Post by Ujurak »

VonStratos wrote:buying duplicated stuff or the wrong bundle happens, i recommend you to contact support, this was your mistake but still they may refund you or change one of the bundles for another similar in price, but keep in mind that if so, it would be from kindness not obligation, and support usually focus their time and resources in more urgent matters... still you don't lose anything if you try to contact them. :)

I probably shouldn't bother them.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Ujurak wrote:
VonStratos wrote:buying duplicated stuff or the wrong bundle happens, i recommend you to contact support, this was your mistake but still they may refund you or change one of the bundles for another similar in price, but keep in mind that if so, it would be from kindness not obligation, and support usually focus their time and resources in more urgent matters... still you don't lose anything if you try to contact them. :)

I probably shouldn't bother them.
Send them an email. If you contact them I am sure they will return your em$. I have made similar mistakes in the past and they have always refunded my purchase. It happens more than you think.
AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

Hello ... even something similar happened to me, contacted the assistance service they reimbursed ..... (sorry for my English)
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Contact support. the Buy button is sometimes laggy. thye refunded me too
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

Support helped me with an even worse mess up on my part. It is also simple to open a ticket. GL

Return to “General Chat”