Football Jamboree Pants

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ujurak

Football Jamboree Pants

Post by Ujurak »

I was wondering... How many of these pants can you buy. If you could buy all of them, would't you guarantee the 10G Shotgun? just thinking about which to buy based on my predictions...
TurboKid
Tracker

Re: Football Jamboree Pants

Post by TurboKid »

TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

Closer to the event we will release the full event rules and details set out for the 2018 competition. But the main part of the event consists of purchasing an item of clothing that represents your team or teams of choice. The first year it was caps, 2016 saw players wearing shirts and this year if you own the pants for the winning team in the end, you will win the ‘Golden Gun’. All the pants are heavily discounted before the games start, with the discount gradually reduced as the World cup progresses, which is where people’s strategies will come into play. Will you buy all the pants from the start? Will you purchase the pants of 10 teams you feel have a shot? Will you wait until the finals and just buy both teams pants? Maybe you know your country will win and you just purchase the one pair of pants! To give you some more history of the event you can read more details from the 2016 Event here and the 2014 Event here. It is worth mentioning again that the 2018 rules may differ slightly and these past links should be used as a guide, so you get an idea of what you can expect from this year’s event.

http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-270/

there you go bud wasnt sure where i saw it.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ujurak wrote:I was wondering... How many of these pants can you buy. If you could buy all of them, would't you guarantee the 10G Shotgun? just thinking about which to buy based on my predictions...

yes you can buy all the pants and still get the shotgun cheaper than his sale price(5000ems once come in sale) but with around 8-10 well picked countries your chances are good to get it even cheaper. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:yes you can buy all the pants and still get the shotgun cheaper than his sale price(5000ems once come in sale) but with around 8-10 well picked countries your chances are good to get it even cheaper. ;)
The shotgun does have a price tag, but it will never be sold! So if you want it, get it now during the competition - by buying all pants or by buying the right pants.
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ah true that, i was thinking they worked like the premium weapons, you are right Tanngnjostr, its now or never for those who want the weapon.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if you really want it you are just best buying all the items straight away. i did this last time for the golden pump shotgun. it was said items like this would never be sold again instore. so thats one of the nice things about having a rarer item.i believe it was around 2500ems last time though to buy all. so quite a increase.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

ronMctube wrote:if you really want it you are just best buying all the items straight away. i did this last time for the golden pump shotgun. it was said items like this would never be sold again instore. so thats one of the nice things about having a rarer item.i believe it was around 2500ems last time though to buy all. so quite a increase.
Its worth noting that last time there were only 24 teams and this time there are 32 :)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

so 8 shirts at 120 = :D 960 + 2500 = not same :D
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

How can I buy no USA pants are there SMH
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”