Football Jamboree Pants

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Football Jamboree Pants

Post by Tanngnjostr »

supercelldrw wrote:How can I buy no USA pants are there SMH
Because the USA isn't in the tournament. Football is not their strong suit, you know. They even call it "soccer". ;)

But no hard feelings, maybe we can convince EW to do something similar of the next hockey or basketball world cup - I'm pretty sure USA will be there. :D
Image Image Image
Ujurak

Post by Ujurak »

Because the US didn't make into world cup this year...

Thanks for the clarifications :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Because the USA isn't in the tournament. Football is not their strong suit, you know. They even call it "soccer". ;)

But no hard feelings, maybe we can convince EW to do something similar of the next hockey or basketball world cup - I'm pretty sure USA will be there. :D
As someone who refereed Basketball for 25+ years, what the Europeans see of pro basketball in the US (NBA) is as far from being basketball as a raisin is to a watermelon. That crap is just entertainment, nothing to do with basketball.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Hopefully one of these years Canada will be able to make the World Cup. Wouldn't mind being able to wear something with my flag on it ;) Might have to wait till 2026 though when we co-host the World Cup and assuming they allow the Canadian team to play. Hint hint devs.... possibility for a piece of clothing for Canada Day (July 1st)? Even just a hat.... come on! ;) :)
irishsniper

Post by irishsniper »

Ujurak wrote:I was wondering... How many of these pants can you buy. If you could buy all of them, would't you guarantee the 10G Shotgun? just thinking about which to buy based on my predictions...
I don't have a lot so I just bought the three most likely to win Germany, spain, and brazil.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

So where is the link to buy the complete set of uniform pants. I have looked but can only find the one of pages.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DanthemanBoone wrote:So where is the link to buy the complete set of uniform pants. I have looked but can only find the one of pages.
There is no bundle, if that's what you mean. In only 64 clicks however, you will be the proud owner of all of the pants ;)

A bundle would have been nice. They certainly didn't make it easy to spend money this time around.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

caledonianblues wrote:
DanthemanBoone wrote:So where is the link to buy the complete set of uniform pants. I have looked but can only find the one of pages.
There is no bundle, if that's what you mean. In only 64 clicks however, you will be the proud owner of all of the pants ;)

A bundle would have been nice. They certainly didn't make it easy to spend money this time around.

That is not a user friendly solution. That is going to take best part of an hour to accomplish.
About time TK taught them the way things get done in New Zealand..

Do it once. Do it right.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.

Return to “General Chat”