How to check record of animal scores

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Griph
Spotter

Re: How to check record of animal scores

Post by Griph »

I'm getting results for animals I've never shot, actually. And for seasons I've not hunted (I'm fairly new). Just letting you know.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Villkatta wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Griph wrote:That’s great! Thanks for adding that feature. It will be very helpful.
It's done now. You can read about it here.
Nice feature David, but for some reason I get up YOUR animals when I click "all seasons".
Yes, I have logged in, and when I hit each separate season my own kills shows up.
Same here... the link seems to refer to my game account, but finally it shows one of David's score sheets.
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Wait, you mean you guys actually want to see your own personal bests, and aren't only interested in the awesome animals I've shot? Damn. Well, that changes everything :?

I'm joking of course. Apologies for the mix up. I hard-coded it to use my user ID for testing and forgot to change it back to the variable before deploying. It's now fixed.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:Wait, you mean you guys actually want to see your own personal bests, and aren't only interested in the awesome animals I've shot?
I saw that 250 loser roe deer and thought "Wait - that can't be yours!" :P
Image Image Image
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

caledonianblues wrote:
Griph wrote:That’s great! Thanks for adding that feature. It will be very helpful.
Thanks for that Update DAvid!! nice add!

Can ask you if possible to have this by Gender? I'm on a group that sometimes the Week contest it's Max Female score, mostly the contenders are people who don't have much time to play the game, so the Competition runs for a full week, Saturday to Saturday East Time; before the Personal best was Updated when MP was launched you can remember this feature was on the on the Game personal best, but then was lost.

I remember a User also made an app that with some of the updates was lost also and have this feature: Best by: Species, Gender, Score, Weight, Range.

Thanks again for this useful app David

Cheers
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

mapache01 wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Thanks for that Update DAvid!! nice add!

Can ask you if possible to have this by Gender? I'm on a group that sometimes the Week contest it's Max Female score, mostly the contenders are people who don't have much time to play the game, so the Competition runs for a full week, Saturday to Saturday East Time; before the Personal best was Updated when MP was launched you can remember this feature was on the on the Game personal best, but then was lost.

I remember a User also made an app that with some of the updates was lost also and have this feature: Best by: Species, Gender, Score, Weight, Range.

Thanks again for this useful app David

Cheers
My Bad :oops: you all ready have it by Gender, I forgot that my mistake !! Thanks David Cheer, and the CSV Download it's a must!! Thumb up!!
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

caledonianblues wrote:Wait, you mean you guys actually want to see your own personal bests, and aren't only interested in the awesome animals I've shot? Damn. Well, that changes everything :?
:lol: :lol:
It always seems weird when I'm sitting alone in a room laughing out loud.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Violator31 wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Wait, you mean you guys actually want to see your own personal bests, and aren't only interested in the awesome animals I've shot? Damn. Well, that changes everything :?
There are special rooms for that. :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Violator31 wrote:
There are special rooms for that. :lol:
I was actually put in one of those rooms once. :D
At the ER there was a little kid next to me that had been poked in the eye. The receptionist kept taking others in before him. I stepped up & asked her to help him out. With a very stern voice I was told to sit back down (his Mother thanked me). Next thing a guy walks in & with a big smile she greets him, calling him by name & says "Yes, we can get you a room right away" (I found out later he worked there). So I step up again & CLEARLY angered her (& the Mother thanked me again). Finally the Lad got a room. Very soon after that, with a big smile she says "Sir, we have your room ready." We were in there a minute or so & I said "Son, do you notice anything different about this room?" There bed was bolted down. There wasn't any of the stuff hanging on the walls (for blood pressure & stuff). And the small window on the door had the wires in it. We got a big laugh out of it. Then I noticed that the nurses desk was right across for the room & one by one they would come over, pick my paperwork out of the sleeve on the outside of the door, peer into the window & leave. Finally one of them opened the door & asked why was I in the ER today. I told her, then I said "I'm in the psycho room right?" "Weelllll yes" & I said "It's because the woman out front is a B%&@#" when I told her the story she busted out laughing & went to tell the others. :lol:
(I wouldn't have highjacked the thread, but I think his question was answered)(and it was a story worth sharing).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”