Deployable targets.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Deployable targets.

Post by Generalkommendant »

It would be more appealing if they bundled 3 different field targets together with 1 pad (x2). Split the existing one and add a pad.
But to be honest I think they're kind of cheap so it's not a "gamebreaker" in any way. I'll pick my prefered ones AFTER they've fixed the render issue.
Griph
Spotter

Post by Griph »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Griph wrote:Yeah, a bundle with one of each kind is not very appealing.
Do you have a better idea what would be appealing to most of the players? Because I think that one of each kind isn't the worst mix to be honest...
I would think most players would prefer a set of targets that are the same. But, then, I'm not very comfortable speaking for "most players." I'm not sure why I have to do so in order to say that I don't find a bundle with one of each appealing.

I think a bundle with a mat and three or four of the same field targets would be appealing, and would resemble the bundles with animal targets. Perhaps the "Accuracy" targets, since those model very common target faces. Perhaps they could offer three or four such bundles with what turn out to be the more popular target faces.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if you think about a players bundle ideally you would want the whole range in one bundle wouldnt you ? you want the animal targets and field range targets.anyone setting up a range want to probably put one of each out if they can afford it.

when i looked at the bundles i thought right i want the animal targets in my favourite colour bundle does that include the field targets ? nope. okay.....

ideally if you want a bundle you want all the new items in one bundles from a gamers aspect.

from a business sense maybe you dont as that means to get the total package you have to buy more bundles.the thing is what needs to be worked out or guestimated is...what is better splitting bundles up. or just making one complete bundle.obviously the cost is very important to both player and company.

also is it not better sometimes to do a lower price on items and try and sell more ? than fewer and more expensive.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

why there is favorie on this forum and no nice answers?
all my comments without answers! sorry but I'm french and before I played with Mat without problem! now I see there is a word ...
Sad....
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Griph
Spotter

Post by Griph »

I’m happy to forgive your English, but I cannot understand it.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

ronMctube wrote:if you think about a players bundle ideally you would want the whole range in one bundle wouldnt you ?
Sure, but it seems there are at least several different types of ranges people are setting up.

I set up a traditional practice / sighting (zeroing) range with 10 identical targets at predictable distances, and 1 mat.

Some are setting up a competition range with identical targets at more random distances, and several mats for multiple shooters.

Others like a field competition type of range with different scoring targets, also at more random varying distances.

And a few others are setting up something similar to a 3D course, where you move from station to station & shoot different animals at different distances.

Some like the animal targets, where others prefer the field targets.

How can you predict which would be the best selling bundle?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

exactly how can you predict what would be the best selling bundle ?

if you make one with all items in that are new all areas are covered. ;)

Return to “General Chat”