RE***** code email

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RE***** code email

Post by TreeKiwi »

The list gets deleted tomorrow anyway mate, GDPR policies. We will be asking people to sign up to the newsletter etc again soon in the future.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

TreeKiwi wrote: I think you're might need to re read the email :D
Now THATS funny! People up in arms over a misread email :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

TreeKiwi wrote:The list gets deleted tomorrow anyway mate, GDPR policies. We will be asking people to sign up to the newsletter etc again soon in the future.
Thanks for the info!
Yeah the GDPR has been a pain , because you need to hold so strict to the rules...
That's prob why i saw you asked on the webiste / launcher that you can store the cookies ;)

Cheers
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I dont mind paying full price. But bloody hell> I have been playing since December and I spend A LOT in this game already and every penny worth it. If its true that EW randomly gives out coupons for discounts atleast let it be those that have been playing for ages! It's the long standing players you need to award. They got me in this game and making you new money!
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Tanngnjostr wrote: I remember that in the past there used to be discounts on em$ purchases sent to selected players via mail
I would think, from a business standpoint, that would be the best route. Enticing someone into dropping more cash into the game is a great idea.
A long time ago I noticed I suddenly had the engraved side by side 12 ga. I had no idea where it came from until I asked about it in the forums. Apparently there was some sort of bonus going on where it was included when buying 5000 em$. I thought that was very cool. It was probably announced in an update - back then I didn't read them all (that was probably what prompted me to read every one of them). Also, a while back they gave away some deployable towers (I think it was 3 of them) with the 5000 em$ purchase. Another great idea - that I wish they would do more often, I mean hell, it's just pixels, it's not like they have to restock the shelves. :D Every once in a while dropping a bonus in there would be a great idea & I think those towers are the ideal item - they aren't buyable & even if you aren't a fan of them you can still use them & they were a bonus anyway. Other ideas to give away.... any of the deployables - a couple inventory loadouts... camping supplies
I just bought some em$ a couple of weeks ago & still have some left, but if they were to put up some sort of bonus I would, most likely buy another 5000. (I put a few dollars in my paypal account every week or so, that way I don't miss it from my bank account as much as transferring a lump sum.)
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

Hello everyone, I received the email but I understand that the 20% discount is on licenses ....
(And here is a small gift to you from us - 20% off ALL memberships and membership bundles!), Not on Spotting Scope and rifle scope ...
AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

However, the image is deceptive ....
sniper68
Spotter

Post by sniper68 »

i did not get 20% off my membership ?
i re-newed on wednesday 23rd
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

sniper68 wrote:i did not get 20% off my membership ?
i re-newed on wednesday 23rd
Did you receive an email like the one above? The offer is only for (randomly?) selected players that got this mail.
Image Image Image
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

AngelOne63 wrote:However, the image is deceptive ....
It might be a language barrier thing then. I dont see it as deceptive, in fact I think its good marketing to reach out to inactive players notifying them of a new enhancement.

The picture shows you whats new to catch your eye, then the text specifically states what is on sale.

Return to “General Chat”