RE***** code email

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Beano8U
Scout

RE***** code email

Post by Beano8U »

Are you serious EW? I understand the email was sent out to everyone maybe? A code for 20% discount on the new items.
It stated that you haven't seen me in a while. I was logged in a few hours ago where I purchased the new rifle scope and spotter scope at full price.
I last played yesterday on poor settings on my laptop because I am away from home and my PC till the weekend.
Rather disappointed receiving the email after I bought the items already (knowing I can't actually use them for another day)
Once again, I know it is a generic email. But still kinda like a swift kick in the teeth don't ya think?

Beano8U
Scout

Re: RE***** code email

Post by Beano8U »

Sorry for being salty, but still.

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I never got the discount email you mentioned. Not that it would have helped me either because I purchased both right away as well.

Still IMO it was foolish of them to even send out a discount. Few items are in demand as much as these I would think. Now is when they get to make their money!

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I can't say how the recipients are selected, but I can tell you that not everyone gets these offers. I remember that in the past there used to be discounts on em$ purchases sent to selected players via mail from time to time. Unfortunately I was never one of the recipients and I don't know if they still do this.

I understand your frustration and I agree that the timing wasn't perfect, but tell yourself that you haven't lost anything. Still sad to see that people who support the game by instantly buying stuff for the full price somehow get punished. I felt the same when a rather new weapon that I'd bought instantly was put on sale just a few weeks after release.
Image Image Image
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

It really shows How much EW appreciates the players that support this game. NOT!!!
Spoiler:
Bong_Boy
Spotter

Post by Bong_Boy »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I can't say how the recipients are selected, but I can tell you that not everyone gets these offers. I remember that in the past there used to be discounts on em$ purchases sent to selected players via mail from time to time. Unfortunately I was never one of the recipients and I don't know if they still do this.

I understand your frustration and I agree that the timing wasn't perfect, but tell yourself that you haven't lost anything. Still sad to see that people who support the game by instantly buying stuff for the full price somehow get punished. I felt the same when a rather new weapon that I'd bought instantly was put on sale just a few weeks after release.
I never get these emails either :cry:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

INTIMID883R wrote:It really shows How much EW appreciates the players that support this game. NOT!!!
I do think that EW appreciates us. ;)

But sometimes it seems to me that they don't realize what putting something on discount too quickly after release means for the loyal players that bought it on the first day. Let's face it: We all love sales and discounts, but those who are willing to pay the full price should at least have some kind of privilege for a few weeks, right?

Also, we should be aware that the people that create the game and do the hard work that we appreciate, they probably aren't the same ones that decide on marketing stuff like this.
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I get PMs all the time , but not for discounts !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Beano mate!

I think you're might need to re read the email :D

I just asked the team and it's not 20% off any gear at all :)

If it is... please let me know as it shouldn't be!
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

TreeKiwi wrote:Beano mate!

I think you're might need to re read the email :D

I just asked the team and it's not 20% off any gear at all :)

If it is... please let me know as it shouldn't be!
Can you atleast give us some info about the list.
So where is it for?
If it's for discounts, how can i enter? (is it even possible).

Ow and BTW: The Forum logo is still too big on my mobile!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA

Return to “General Chat”