New update issues?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Re: New update issues?

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Not only towers but 'shooting tripod rest' extreme wobble.
Placing a tripod sound missing.
Spoiler:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Seems the plain deployable towers are only slightly affected, but the camo ones wobble like crazy.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

My biggest worry is the bear not showing up at the bait sites. Guess they don't like corn anymore lol
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

This has happened before when maps terrain xyz for equations have been altered and the world objects have to be re-set to their old correlating positions if they are not buried underground,
or changed positions where everything is off whack and players re-mobilize their certain equipment to the old set postitions or new re-set positions in order for the objects to work right again after the terrain xyz for objects equations have been fixed. I could be wrong, but that's my opinion. :)
Mountaineer
Hunter

Post by Mountaineer »

Has there been any official word on the problems? I couldn't fill my barrels this morning for the MP muzzleloader comp. I see bait and feeders are still for sale. So if someone doesn't read the forum they are buying useless items and they don't know it.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man."
sircaptgordo
Tracker

Post by sircaptgordo »

Same problem with the bait barrel. Went to fill a barrel for Brown Bears at Hemmeldale. I had to left click to get 1 whatever at a time till I go 30 whatevers in the barrel. The Fill button wouldn't work or the 10 nor the 1. I had only 2 bears show up when I went to hunt and neither went towards the barrel.

But over night 8 whatevers were gone from my barrel.

I stopped to eat and was reading the forum when I saw this thread. Glad I did as I'm only about 2 hours in game time. Then I was going to go back to my tree stand. But I noticed no bears were showing up even though I had bear tracks all around.

g

Went over and tried a Black Bear barrel, same thing.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Mountaineer wrote:Has there been any official word on the problems? I couldn't fill my barrels this morning for the MP muzzleloader comp. I see bait and feeders are still for sale. So if someone doesn't read the forum they are buying useless items and they don't know it.
EW confirmed these issues and said they are working on the bugs. I'm confident the bait sites are only "useless" for a short amount of time and will work again soon, with one of the next patches. Fingers crossed! :)
Image Image Image
gr1zzly1
Tracker

Post by gr1zzly1 »

Yeah, well a lot of us spent money to fill the sites for the MP bear comp. Now no bears.

Return to “General Chat”