Settler Creeks - Your Experience?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Settler Creeks - Your Experience?

Post by TheSheWolf »

kevin2106 wrote:
TheSheWolf wrote:
I would advise you to check out the east part of the map. I don’t usually hunt Settler Creeks, but when i do i always walk the road that goes from the northeast area and down to southeast. Just start at the Highland Lodge and walk northeast to the road, and when you get there follow the river or road down southeast.

I usually get a good amount of Whitetail and Elk, sometimes you will see a couple of bears too :)
Thanks! Do you mean the yellow line or so on the maps above? I did do a hunt up & down there but only found a hog and a single doe. I'll give it another shot though! Do you have any preferred time of day for it?
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Settler Creeks - Your Experience?

Post by ronMctube »

never really enjoyed settlers myself.always found it a bit boring.there is some decent places and the long range shooting can be fun but the vegitation makes it a bit of a chore to hunt.the thing is to some they will love that. id personally thin out some of the areas make a few more meadows but then we would probably have another whitehart :D saying that is that a bad thing ? :P

Return to “General Chat”