5 to 500

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Exanimis
Hunter

5 to 500

Post by Exanimis »

this was my 250th feral hog
and my 250th recurve harvest

This evening I am 5 harvests from reaching 500. To celebrate, I have started a multi player session for BOWS ONLY that will run until I harvest my 500th Feral Hog. If anyone would like to join me just look for Exanimis's 500 at PiccaBean Bay. See you there.
Exanimis
Hunter

Re: 5 to 500

Post by Exanimis »

I chose Piccabean Bay because I know nothing about the place except that water buffalo keep knocking me down, can't make this hunt too easy
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

First impression of Piccabean Bay, the terrain is horrible, the hunting is worse and no need to attempt to track a wounded animal because the tracking is screwed. I got knocked down by two water buffalo, traveled over 3000 meters before I found any sign that hogs are even there and finally gave up on tracking my second wounded hog, something I despise doing. I suppose I will save that place for another time and finish my hunt somewhere else.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

DONE!

That was my 500th Feral Hog and she was my 500th Recurve harvest, unfortunately, neither achievement has registered with theHunter launcher. I'll edit add a screenshot if it registers later.

Second opinion of Piccabean Bay hasn't changed. It's a difficult place to bow hunt so I suppose I will be hunting there for a long time as I learn the area.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

it took 24 hours to register in my achievements.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Exanimis wrote: That was my 500th Feral Hog and she was my 500th Recurve harvest, unfortunately, neither achievement has registered with theHunter launcher. I'll edit add a screenshot if it registers later.
To see the achievement in the list, you had to shot 1 more animal or 1 more kill with the weapon.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

I'll remember that when I reach 1000, thanks.

Return to “General Chat”