Grey Grizzly ...

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Grey Grizzly ...

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Yes I have actually, sure I mostly see them scoring around 21-22, but I have a few that also score 23-24. Have never seen one over 24 tho so I’d figure that’s the cap
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Ok thanks for the info Chuck

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

You got it Kev. I was looking through my pics for one, but I rarely take pics of females so it’s kinda tough to tell, you know?
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

caledonianblues wrote:
Villkatta wrote:How about keeping the common and blond male, and remove the grey. Alternatively, add a common and blond female to the mission instead of the grey?
Good suggestions. Since Nockedup created the mission pack, I will let him make the decision. I've messaged him and will update soon. Appreciate your feedback though.
I've recommended to David to just remove the "grey" Grizzly objective from the mission altogether. Please allow a little time for David to edit the mission. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused for any of you.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “General Chat”