sales?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Kriss18

sales?

Post by Kriss18 »

is there any in-game sale coming up soon?, if so how often are the sales. sorry for my ignorance is just that i have a couple of ems and i want to save some just in case.
THammer_37

Re: sales?

Post by THammer_37 »

EW typically have sales every weekend and special events and sales which last a little longer around holidays. But that is based on my 4 months or so playing the game.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Correct THammer. Every weekend sales and sales which last mostly a bit longer at events/holidays.
Now offline. Forever.
Kriss18

Post by Kriss18 »

ty guys I appreciate it, now I will keep some ems in my wallet just in case :D
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Weekend sales should start in a few hours or tomorrow and usually last till next week Tuesday, aside of the weekend sales every event have sales, but the next big event should be the related one to the Russia's world cup, but there could be others before of course.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
joyce_mg93

Post by joyce_mg93 »

Every one of us is waiting for it, I hope that I can avail whatever I need.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Its up... Compound Bow "Parker Python" , scope, Sneaky 3D Summer Field Camouflage clothes, Turkey decoys, Turkey callers
Herzbube

Post by Herzbube »

Wow. This is the first sale I'm witnessing and it is really bad. Buying the "Sneaky 3D Summer Field Camouflage" piece by piece (on sale) you save 27em$ over the bundle (which is NOT on sale). So they're giving us a discount of 0.27 US-$. Amazing. I'm sorry but this just does not qualify as a sale and more like a way to deceive the customers.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Herzbube wrote:Wow. This is the first sale I'm witnessing and it is really bad. Buying the "Sneaky 3D Summer Field Camouflage" piece by piece (on sale) you save 27em$ over the bundle (which is NOT on sale). So they're giving us a discount of 0.27 US-$. Amazing. I'm sorry but this just does not qualify as a sale and more like a way to deceive the customers.
This often happens when clothes are on sale - if you want to buy the full set, you don't save much compared to the bundle. There are players that only want to buy single pieces though, for them it's a discount.

Bundles never get an additional discount during sales.
Image Image Image
Herzbube

Post by Herzbube »

Thank you for your quick and helpful response. From a (new/potential) customer's perspective this seems a bit odd or even counterintuitive which is why personally I felt like I was being deveived.

Return to “General Chat”