Hunter Score

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
remco2000
Tracker

Hunter Score

Post by remco2000 »

Hi everyone,
I have not been playing theHunter very much in 2017. First you got Hunter Score for shooting an x number of animals or an x number of kills with a certain weapon.
This is changed now I believe and I don't really understand the new system, do you get HS for every kill now or what? If someone can explain me how it works that would be nice.

Thanks in advance, remco2000
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Hunter Score

Post by HD_Artworks »

remco2000 wrote:Hi everyone,
I have not been playing theHunter very much in 2017. First you got Hunter Score for shooting an x number of animals or an x number of kills with a certain weapon.
This is changed now I believe and I don't really understand the new system, do you get HS for every kill now or what? If someone can explain me how it works that would be nice.

Thanks in advance, remco2000
http://news.thehunter.com/introducing-t ... ter-score/
Season Stats
Spoiler:
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

Everything in the game now has a 1000point limmit animals,weapons,treasures and everything that has achievements. For example if you shoot 1200 ducks only the 1000 of them count for hunter score same with weapons, treasures(1000max), exploration( 1000km),duration (1000hours). So the max for every weapon is 1000 harvests same with animals. Having 45 animals in the game equals 45000 hunterscore points , 56 weapons equals 56000 points and so on.
remco2000
Tracker

Post by remco2000 »

Ok, that clears it up a bit. Guess I have to shoot some more then to reach 1000 ;), almost done foor C-Goose and Pump Shotgun.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

A easy way to think of it is you get 2 points toward hunter score for every animal harvested if the animal or weapon is not already maxed out at 1000 harvests
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

ArwenerI wrote:exploration( 1000km),duration (1000hours)
Not quite... ;)

Exploration values only help the achievements and with different values than what you posted. See here: http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

For the Hunter Score (and for other stuff) you may check the Wiki. Only animals, weapon kills and treasures make up the HS. See here: http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter_Score
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

RidgeBack69 wrote:A easy way to think of it is you get 2 points toward hunter score for every animal harvested if the animal or weapon is not already maxed out at 1000 harvests
Indeed, that's exactly like I think about it. :)
However, the collectibles, is it treasures like a silver dollar, a shark tooth fossil or an mushroom, "King bolete" to say one. How do each and any of those match up towards your HS? Adding all antlers and such now as well... 8-)

Return to “General Chat”