New Game play Enhancement

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Wetrocky45
Spotter

New Game play Enhancement

Post by Wetrocky45 »

Just thinking about it, I think the New Game Play Enhancement is longer view distance. Honestly I could be totally off, but I play the hunter on max settings, after I just built this computer and that view distance looks a bit farther than usual. Another reason I also think it's the view distance is because they also say this "The first hint, well, all I can say is that I had to have a good long think about it to make sure I didn’t give anything away." I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but if it does there we go. Again I could be totally off. Also a lot of games the render distance goes WAY out, it'd be nice to see this in the hunter. Because most games you get done playing then hop on the hunter and you can only see so far infront of you and it's a bit annoying. Also I think it'd be cool to have to take bullet drop, wind, shooting up and down hill as a factor.

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: New Game play Enhancement

Post by HD_Artworks »

I can't take a guess about the new game play enhancement, but, if EW is going to increase the render distance, I hope it doesn't destroy the game performance!
Most players including me doesn't have a powerful PC! :P
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Post by Wetrocky45 »

HD_Artworks wrote:I can't take a guess about the new game play enhancement, but, if EW is going to increase the render distance, I hope it doesn't destroy the game performance!
Most players including me doesn't have a powerful PC! :P
I didn't have a powerful PC for A LONG TIME. But for the people who do I think its a good thing, but for people who don't I don't think they should force them. It should be a setting it'd be nice!

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Maybe and just maybe, the new gameplay is a rework to the photographic camera, make this item useful has been requested before, and a working camera with pictures that can get scores and competitions for pictures may be a new and interesting way to enjoy the game, i would like of course a better render distance, but idk if the engine can support it and how it would affect to those players like me that have a pc able to run this game at good level but not so powerful for a new much more demanding graphic engine.

Other than that i think it can be something related to how we interact with the animals, and the callers, maybe a less automatic come here and something like a new skill tree where you must learn to call the animals... I remember an old game Deer Hunter where you could fail to blow the caller and spook the animals, so overdoing the call was a risk, here for good or bad is too automatic

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

What's odd is if you zoom in with a rifle iron sights the foliage and everything else draws in. However looking around normally doesn't, odd.
So a 2x zoom makes all that difference in rendering foliage somehow? :lol:
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

My guess is some new kind of multi-player mode along with comps and all.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

the thing is if it is render distance do the graphics get worse to compensate ? hopefully that isnt the case if it happens. one of the biggest things that upset me in this game was few years ago when the decision was made to mess with the lighting and shadows.the game looked a lot better before that.dont want better render distance at the cost of making the game look worse.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Finally! :D

If it was the rendering distance, the clues wouldn't be good clues. The first one says nothing about it and the second is for the same reserve again. Rendering distance would change all maps.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

I am sure its Jetpacks and full automatic Guns. Thats the only thing that makes sense. 100% sure.

supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

VonStratos wrote:Maybe and just maybe, the new gameplay is a rework to the photographic camera, make this item useful has been requested before, and a working camera with pictures that can get scores and competitions for pictures may be a new and interesting way to enjoy the game, i would like of course a better render distance, but idk if the engine can support it and how it would affect to those players like me that have a pc able to run this game at good level but not so powerful for a new much more demanding graphic engine.

Other than that i think it can be something related to how we interact with the animals, and the callers, maybe a less automatic come here and something like a new skill tree where you must learn to call the animals... I remember an old game Deer Hunter where you could fail to blow the caller and spook the animals, so overdoing the call was a risk, here for good or bad is too automatic
Deer Hunter 05
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”