17 HMR lever,.. Will the new bullet serve it justice?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Ringolf
Spotter

Re: 17 HMR lever,.. Will the new bullet serve it justice?

Post by Ringolf »

Has it been mentioned anywhere if the new ammo will be replenished with a membership, or will it be like, say, the tracer arrows?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Ringolf wrote:Has it been mentioned anywhere if the new ammo will be replenished with a membership, or will it be like, say, the tracer arrows?
I would expect it to replenish with a membership. I can't imagine it being a premium ammo type.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Generalkommendant wrote:I asked TK during the latest stream on Twitch last Thursday. He clearly said it will be added to the current one. Not replacing it. ;)
You are definitely correct there,.. as Qiwi stated on the SU to the question,...
which may bring up a few more questions.............. :)
TreeKiwi wrote:
gas56 wrote:Kiwi,.. got 1 question,.. is the New .17 HMR HV bullets going to replace the Old ones? Yes or No?
Hey Gas!

No it doesn't fully replace it, you will now have two ammo types to pick from. More tools in your box so to speak :)

"gas56 wrote:
Thanks for the answer..... Does that mean I'll have to take 2 different bullets for Rabbit & Fox? because somehow for some reason I don't think the allow list will make much sense
if it is changed. In all truth the .17 HMR was supposed to be what you guys are making it capable of doing with the new bullet.
But you would think I would be used to the way it is handled in the game by now............... :)

BTW..... will this now probably open up for other rifles with other bullets and allowable lists on each type? The .270 with heavier grain bullets for Elk maybe?.....
You guys have opened up a whole new Wasps nest... be prepared to get out the bug spray......... :lol:
Let's hope it all works out right............. ;)

Return to “General Chat”