Just sitting here

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Beano8U
Scout

Just sitting here

Post by Beano8U »

Waiting for the stream.
I could go for a hunt, but I bet I would end up missing it.
Anyone got any stories where they went off and did something while they were waiting and ended up missing out?

kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Just sitting here

Post by kevin2106 »

Yea. Got a short one.

I was on a bus once and thought i’d get some sleep as i was really tired (i was 2 hours away from my destination). So i closed my eyes and next thing i knew i had overslept by over an hour and was 60 km away from the bus stop i should have gotten off the bus on :lol:

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Yeah, about sleeping.
"One time" I was in Italy like 30 times(?)
Fall asleep on the train from Antibes back to Nice. Woke up in Italy but on my way back to France. Damn, it was hot. The train conductor had been shaking his head all morning. Then had to crib the tram from the station in Nice down a couple of stops to avoid walking in 35 degrees C wearing a suit.
Feeeeeling goooood.... Not......
Jackson11
Scout

Post by Jackson11 »

I don't have one, but my mom told me a good one a while back. When she was a kid, here and here parents were going to the painted desert in Arizona. She took a nap in the car on the way there. Woke up, "Are we there yet." Then her mom says,"We went there while you were sleeping." :lol:

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox

Return to “General Chat”