no taxidermy

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
greylaghunter
Scout

no taxidermy

Post by greylaghunter »

I have harvested my personal best red deer scoring 275+ I took a trophy shot but there was no option to do taxidermy I logged out and checked my hunt the deer was there but still no option to do taxidermy would there be any way to get this done now to put in my lodge
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: no taxidermy

Post by stancomputerhunter »

greylaghunter wrote:I have harvested my personal best red deer scoring 275+ I took a trophy shot but there was no option to do taxidermy I logged out and checked my hunt the deer was there but still no option to do taxidermy would there be any way to get this done now to put in my lodge
Happened to me three times in 4 days, all with Moose scoring above 210. Never got to put them on the wall. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I think you're in the same boat.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BuckWill
Spotter

Re: no taxidermy

Post by BuckWill »

greylaghunter wrote:I have harvested my personal best red deer scoring 275+ I took a trophy shot but there was no option to do taxidermy I logged out and checked my hunt the deer was there but still no option to do taxidermy would there be any way to get this done now to put in my lodge
Same here with a 252 red deer a personal best. I sent them an email and if I recall correctly it’s a server disconnect or error. I have the photo but not the mount.actually here’s the post

“Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that the harvest details were not registered properly and consequently, were not delivered to the taxidermy section. It's a rare glitch due to disruption in the connection to the game server. Unfortunately, the data cannot be recovered.”

I believe he mentioned that a peer to peer connection can cause this issue.

Return to “General Chat”