Easter Missions still available ?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
muldo
Outfitter

Easter Missions still available ?

Post by muldo »

I can activate the Bunnies Mission, number 5 in the list, but cant get the Snowshoe Hare to register and I've killed several. Are they working ? Thanks hunters.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Easter Missions still available ?

Post by Tanngnjostr »

muldo wrote:I can activate the Bunnies Mission, number 5 in the list, but cant get the Snowshoe Hare to register and I've killed several. Are they working ? Thanks hunters.
Any activated missions should still work, even if the event is already over. In fact, when I collected one of the eggs a few days ago, it was even counted for last year's Easter mission that I had never finished! :)

Do you still remember if there was any special requirement for the snowshoe hare?
Image Image Image
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
muldo wrote:I can activate the Bunnies Mission, number 5 in the list, but cant get the Snowshoe Hare to register and I've killed several. Are they working ? Thanks hunters.
Any activated missions should still work, even if the event is already over. In fact, when I collected one of the eggs a few days ago, it was even counted for last year's Easter mission that I had never finished! :)

Do you still remember if there was any special requirement for the snowshoe hare?
I'm sure it was min. 75m for the European rabbit.
But I'm uncertain if it was min. 50 or 25m for the Snowshoe hare. I think it was 50.
And finally min. 25m for the Cottontail rabbit. Otherwise it's simply the other way around.
Gonetae
Tracker

Post by Gonetae »

Yeah you have it right. 25+m for Cottontail, 50+m for Snowshoe and 75+m for Euro Rabbit. Can definitely still do them..finished this morning and got my first Deployable Tower from it. *happydance*
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Generalkommendant wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:

I'm sure it was min. 75m for the European rabbit.
But I'm uncertain if it was min. 50 or 25m for the Snowshoe hare. I think it was 50.
And finally min. 25m for the Cottontail rabbit. Otherwise it's simply the other way around.
Yes its 50m minimum for the snowshoe, its not worked with the .17hmr so far, so I'm going to try the .22. Thanks guys.

EDIT- ITS NOW GONE FROM MY LIST.
Last edited by muldo on April 5th, 2018, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

muldo wrote:Yes its 50m minimum for the snowshoe, its not worked with the .17hmr so far, so I'm going to try the .22. Thanks guys.
I remember that I could finish the last Thanksgiving 2017 mission a few days after the event had finished (and the mission description had vanished already) and I still got the trophy. Did you forget about any other requirement? Minimum score? Certain weapon?
Image Image Image
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

muldo wrote:
Yes its 50m minimum for the snowshoe, its not worked with the .17hmr so far, so I'm going to try the .22. Thanks guys.

EDIT- ITS NOW GONE FROM MY LIST.
It had to be done with the .17HMR anyway I'm afraid.
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

It hadd to be done in proper order, Snowshoe Hare must be first, weapon doesn't matter, I have done it with .22.

Description
And now... the finale! Let me see the movements; allegro, andante and finally the presto. Let the bunnies lead you through that layout.
Objectives

Harvest a Snowshoe Hare at a distance of 50 meters (Approx. 164 feet) or further.
Then, harvest a Cottontail Rabbit at a distance of 25 meters (Approx. 82 feet) or further.
Finally, harvest a European Rabbit at a distance of 75 meters (Approx. 246 feet) or further.
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Haven't got my spray or camping supplies
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”