Tip here your bet about the new animal!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: Tip here your bet about the new animal!

Post by Nathan112244 »

Wetrocky45 wrote:It's probably a bird. We have enough birds. I feel like they are taking space up for different animals, which means less animals.
what are u talking about "taking up space for other animals" there isn't a limit, and it doesn't mean less animals, birds are animals.
It literally means we are getting more animals
Nathan22Outdoors
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Nathan112244 wrote:
Wetrocky45 wrote:It's probably a bird. We have enough birds. I feel like they are taking space up for different animals, which means less animals.
what are u talking about "taking up space for other animals" there isn't a limit, and it doesn't mean less animals, birds are animals.
Not sure how the system works but let me give you an example of what Wetrocky45 means.

I'm just making numbers up here to give an example:
Lets say there's 1,000 animals per reserve. 50% Sambar 50% Rusa to make 100% (1,000 animals)

When the new bird species comes out there has to be room for the birds to fit in the 1,000 animals per reserve.
So instead of 50% Sambar and 50% Rusa it will be maybe 25% Sambar 50% Rusa and 25% new bird species to make 100%

@Wetrocky45 Hope I'm right. :lol:
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Schrider

Post by Schrider »

JamboWhoDat wrote:If they are new ducks for picabeen, the color scheme for the female australian hard-head duck matches the image in the status report.
I'd love to see these get added, it'd be a welcome addition to both bushrangers run and picabeen (which realy needs some variety - it feels as if there are 3 species on the map since water buffalo and banteneg are so similar, and the same goes for sambar and rusa)

but i wouldnt mind if it were quail either

Though, since it got mentioned, i'd love the additon of Fallow and/or Axis deer - especialy if axis deer were added to bush rangers run

Infact, having Axis deer on the western end of bushrangers run and having the australian hard head duck for the lakes would realy liven up that reserve
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Ravenousfox wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:
Not sure how the system works but let me give you an example of what Wetrocky45 means.

Lets say there's 1,000 animals per reserve. 50% Sambar 50% Rusa to make 100% (1,000 animals)

When the new bird species comes out there has to be room for the birds to fit in the 1,000 animals per reserve.
So instead of 50% Sambar and 50% Rusa it will be maybe 25% Sambar 50% Rusa and 25% new bird species to make 100%

I also think we have enough birds. It can be OK if they're not flying around in flocks making noise all the time. And if it was big. I don't mind Turkeys or Pheasant types of birds though.

Problem is that they tend to push for profit over desire from the community. #Fallow deer

I wouldn't be surprised if the new bird came with "requirements" of getting new bird decoys, new callers and a new waterfowl. We all know the price for all that...

Add it to the Bayou it's another duck if you have to.

And I also feel the birds take up space that should be in favour of other game.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

No, another bird :)

How about Axis deer for Bushrangers? It is the only reserve without a deer :)
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Post by Wetrocky45 »

Ravenousfox wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:

Spot on! This is what I mean. I mean we got 3 ptarmigans, 1 ptarmigan nobody hunted, which was the rock ptarmigan then 2 more where added and everyone about died. I've never seen anyone hunt them. Just being honest.

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Post by Wetrocky45 »

The only bird i'd be ok with is a snow goose. I think those would be kinda cool. Another bird like ptarmigan or pheasant is just a bust. The community REALLY wants bigger game. I understand this is more of a classic hunting game, but I think people are wanting axis or fallow deer. I mean even a beaver i'd be okay with. I think about everyone would be okay with medium to large game. Just NOT birds.

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

looks like chicken to me..................... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

TreeKiwi said in todays live stream that we might get fooled by that clue. He said he will explain later where that pic came from and we'd be all "Oh man, that's low!" :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Generalkommendant wrote:TreeKiwi said in todays live stream that we might get fooled by that clue. He said he will explain later where that pic came from and we'd be all "Oh man, that's low!" :D
That confirms it then, it's definitely a duck billed platypus.

Return to “General Chat”