Tip here your bet about the new animal!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: Tip here your bet about the new animal!

Post by Schlachtwolf »

It's a new type of Feral Hog..... Whiterime has no hogs...... so a feathered Feral Hog (to keep it warm) in Whiterime. You know the EW mantra, every reserve needs a Feral Hog... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Thoke2014
Scout

Post by Thoke2014 »

kevin2106 wrote:There is some goose species down in Australia. So Piccabeen or BRR
The only goose species I know of that are hunted in Australia are the Magpie Goose and Cape Barren Goose which both reside in open wetlands and are black and white and grey in color respectively which wouldn't really fit the hint shown. There are also the Pygmy goose species but they are more the size of ducks than actual geese. It could be one of the Australian duck species possibly, but personally I've never heard of much waterfowling taking place in thick tropical forests, even if there is a river running through it. :?
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Thoke2014 wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:There is some goose species down in Australia. So Piccabeen or BRR
The only goose species I know of that are hunted in Australia are the Magpie Goose and Cape Barren Goose which both reside in open wetlands and are black and white and grey in color respectively which wouldn't really fit the hint shown. There are also the Pygmy goose species but they are more the size of ducks than actual geese. It could be one of the Australian duck species possibly, but personally I've never heard of much waterfowling taking place in thick tropical forests, even if there is a river running through it. :?
Well, you never know. EW has put animals in habitats they normally don’t roam on IRL before, the Bighorn for example. So maybe they’ll do it again. I don’t think it’s very likely though.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I think that some kind of Partridge would be easy for them to implement in many reserves. A Pheasant kind of animation so to speak. And that wouldn't require new blind fowls, callers and decoys. I find that very unlikely that they would add some kind of Goose.
Wetrocky45
Spotter

Post by Wetrocky45 »

I just really hate the idea that we have to get a bird. I'd rather have a animal that doesn't fly. We have enough of them, to be honest.

i5 6500 | GTX 1060 3GB mini | 8GB DDR4 |Nothing special
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Wetrocky45 wrote:I just really hate the idea that we have to get a bird. I'd rather have a animal that doesn't fly. We have enough of them, to be honest.
Just curious. What would you say if you were being dishonest? :P

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Itll be a predator. The clue is intended to confuse everyone, if they post the full pic to solve it itll surely be a cat species or something else holding a dead bird in its mouth ! :D

Edit ah okay no lel i didnt read that TK said it IS actually from the animal... mmmh then i dont know. Maybe a chicken. And u can sell your harvested ones to kfc for some extra gm$
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:There is only 3 types of those IRL, all of them are in the game. So unless EW makes up a fantasy Ptarmigan we will never get another one ;)
Like the "Lagopus Radamus"? A ptarmigan that looks pretty much like the guy in this picture:
Aww Marc, you still love me! :lol: and oddly enough you caught me on a day where I was coordinated .... pretty much :D I remember that day too, You I and HD - I remember giving him hell because we were running and Hossein couldn't keep up with us - I told him that's why he flunked out of suicide bomber class he was too slow :lol: ~ Always remember hunting with friends ;) .... Damn I was dressed sharp that day ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

D3AKUs wrote:Itll be a predator. The clue is intended to confuse everyone, if they post the full pic to solve it itll surely be a cat species or something else holding a dead bird in its mouth ! :D

Edit ah okay no lel i didnt read that TK said it IS actually from the animal... mmmh then i dont know. Maybe a chicken. And u can sell your harvested ones to kfc for some extra gm$
That would be great if it was a big cat!!!
but it's probably a Dove............ :lol:
BuckWill
Spotter

Post by BuckWill »

VonStratos wrote:True that, ptarmigans could be more appealing if there were missions and competitions, but more than that a locator like the one for pheasants, its sometimes more a pain than joy look for those little birds, regarding to the last part, i don't know if that its really true or just a matter of perception, since we don't have the numbers it would remain in the realm of mystery i guess, but i think it will depend on what reserve the new bird will be, Bushranger could use some birds by example, but place them in Whitehart and it gonna feel really overpopulated imho.

My issue is I can hear the wings flapping but the area usually has trees and it’s hard for me to see them. The hemmeldal map might be different but haven’t them on that map. The VdB and TTG maps make hunting them pain, also I wear headphones when playing the game and the wing flapping can be extremely annoying. My guess is quail as well but really want sage grouse.

https://www.fws.gov/greatersagegrouse/i ... ureOne.jpg

Return to “General Chat”