What new reserve should EW add next?

User avatar
CapnQuint
Spotter
Posts: 97
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm

What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby CapnQuint » March 30th, 2018, 9:24 pm

It hasn't been too long since we got our latest reserve, piccabeen bay, but it's always fun to speculate over whats coming in the future. I personally want the next reserve to be the African safari. Lions and other iconic African animals are defiantly at the top of my wish list for future animals to hunt. However, there are many more possibilities out there. New Zealand, Siberia, South America, and many other suggestions have been made by the community that would all offer a great hunting experience.

I'm making the topic in an attempt to form the majority opinion of the community. I would love to hear what other people think should be added and I just might change my top choice if I see one that interests me. Reply with your ideas and lets see the results.

Thank you!
User avatar
Ravenousfox
Outfitter
Posts: 1839
Joined: August 14th, 2014, 2:34 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Ravenousfox » March 30th, 2018, 9:24 pm

For their 10th anniversary of the game - Safari map. Has to be then or I doubt it will ever happen.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNCfpYfIwzRQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/ravenous___fox/profile
User avatar
CapnQuint
Spotter
Posts: 97
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby CapnQuint » March 30th, 2018, 9:25 pm

Ravenousfox wrote:For their 10th anniversary of the game - Safari map. Has to be then or I doubt it will ever happen.


Lets hope!
User avatar
Levado
Scout
Posts: 440
Joined: October 13th, 2017, 12:21 am

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Levado » March 30th, 2018, 9:33 pm

Argentina and it can't come soon enough, because I never liked Piccabeen Bay. I will vote against Africa.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
User avatar
Seifer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 545
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Seifer » March 30th, 2018, 9:33 pm

I wouldn't mind an African Safari reserve but why hold back? It's been done before if I'm not mistaken. It's been so long but I swear I can remember a game I played long ago that had cheatahs and leapords in it? I could be wrong. I know the arguments that may arise about endangered species but this is just a game, not real life.


Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
User avatar
CapnQuint
Spotter
Posts: 97
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby CapnQuint » March 30th, 2018, 9:36 pm

Levado wrote:Argentina and it can't come soon enough, because I never liked Piccabeen Bay. I will vote against Africa.


Okay, sounds cool. What kind of animals would there be in an Argentina reserve? I don't know much about the country other than it's in South America and I believe it's arid and mountainous. I don't know anything about the animals that are indigenous Argentina.
User avatar
CapnQuint
Spotter
Posts: 97
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby CapnQuint » March 30th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Seifer wrote:I wouldn't mind an African Safari reserve but why hold back? It's been done before if I'm not mistaken. It's been so long but I swear I can remember a game I played long ago that had cheatahs and leapords in it? I could be wrong. I know the arguments that may arise about endangered species but this is just a game, not real life.


Couldn't agree more! I would love to see those animals and I think it's silly to say the need to be excluded because they're endangered.
User avatar
Radamus
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 7150
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 7:05 pm
Location: NW Ohio

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Radamus » March 30th, 2018, 9:50 pm

If we don't have some doctor or dentist go shooting lions that the kids have named like a moron, the right environment politically could exist for Africa. Remember how sensitive Polar Bears were? ... we lived through that one without being "Twitter Shamed" where all the activists have taken control as the idiots from cyberspace who search out weaknesses to extort and bully ... yeah that thing they are all supposed to be against :lol: oh the hypocrisy is astounding.

A better question might be :You really want them to make a new reserve right now? I'd rather see what they can do with what they have. As an old mentor of mine, dude was in his 80's once said to me "If you can't find the time to do things right the first time, how will you ever find it to do things twice?" ..... he was one of the smartest men I've ever known but that's how it is, once you really do know most things, it's too late and if no one listens and remembers and passes it on, we lose a little something that's hard to get back. He got that line from somewhere, almost sounds Mark Twainish' but it's as true now as it was the day someone thought it up.
Spoiler:
User avatar
Seifer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 545
Joined: February 15th, 2014, 6:33 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Seifer » March 30th, 2018, 9:53 pm

Radamus wrote:A better question might be :You really want them to make a new reserve right now? I'd rather see what they can do with what they have. As an old mentor of mine, dude was in his 80's once said to me "If you can't find the time to do things right the first time, how will you ever find it to do things twice?" ..... he was one of the smartest men I've ever known but that's how it is, once you really do know most things, it's too late and if no one listens and remembers and passes it on, we lose a little something that's hard to get back.

Right on. Fix things that are broken then move on.


Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
User avatar
Schrider
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: March 28th, 2018, 10:33 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

Re: What new reserve should EW add next?

Postby Schrider » March 30th, 2018, 9:53 pm

Im definately in favor of a african plains map, going after plains game would be great even if the big 5 aren't included.

If we cant have a african plains, how about a western/south western US map? pronghorn antelope, mountain lions, javelina, mountain goats and desert bighorn sheep, coyotes, throw in tule elk even though they're only in the central valley of California?

Or would a south west US map be too close to bush rangers run?

Return to “Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest