eggs

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
beau_76
Scout

eggs

Post by beau_76 »

i been look on wrr not a lot were are other find them?
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: eggs

Post by SoftShoe »

I thought WRR would be easy too but didnt see many. I think ive gotten 8 there mostly around the mountains.

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Hirschfelden is usually my go-to for collectibles since they can easily be seen running around in the grass and corn fields. These eggs are small, so that's not as easy. I was on WRR earlier and only found a single one, but I wasn't looking really hard. Just started a hunt on RFF and headed east from the eastern lodge to look for elk, and I've found 3 in only a couple hundred meters. Even on high settings, there isn't a lot of grass texture in the eastern forests of RFF, and they stand out nice and bright against the dark ground. I recommend taking a look there if you're having trouble finding them.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

whiterime go down left side by water you often find 3/4 straight away walking near the shaw.other is go to bush rangers and walk down the northern beach . i got all but gold.will try grab one of them later.now back to editing.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

It seems like the render distance is kinda short on them. I would guess in the order of 20m. At least it seemed like I didnt notice them till I was at least that close.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

SoftShoe wrote:It seems like the render distance is kinda short on them. I would guess in the order of 20m. At least it seemed like I didnt notice them till I was at least that close.
You're right. Actually I think it's closer than 20m. I spotted a Golden Chantarelle yesterday in RFF and half way to it an egg spawned. So how far off can one see mushrooms? It's half that distance imo.
Edit: Bronze eggs spawn at 30m. Just experienced that.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

It was 25m for me. I backed up until it disappeared, and then walked forward. 25m both directions
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

I always start from field lodge on LP and run down along the shore. western part of BRR is also good.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I did found the golden and lots of bronze, bu i haven't see any silver yet, coincidence or really are hard to find those?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

VonStratos wrote:I did found the golden and lots of bronze, bu i haven't see any silver yet, coincidence or really are hard to find those?
I found four golden eggs before finding the last silver one I needed. It was the same last year. Silver ones were the rarest for me then as well.

Return to “General Chat”