In your opinion guys...[most powerful/versatile rifles]

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: In your opinion guys...[most powerful/versatile rifles]

Post by kevin2106 »

.30R

That thing is so ridiculously overpowered it's basically a .300. Plus the fast fire rate of the second round is very helpfull for me.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

There's only 5 different rounds in game penetrating the 80 m out moose at the RFF range.
Shoulder blade and double lung (and occasionally the heart too).

.45-70
.30R

That should make the last two of them all the most versatile in game and if we consider the permitted species list, which separates the .300 and the .30R, the .300 comes out as an undisputed winner in my book.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

300 or bullpup is my standard rifle. do love the 9.3x62 though.both versions.the sound is great 8-) . i wish more better scopes were available for more guns.the 300 has the best scope in the game with the red dot.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: In your opinion guys...

Post by TheSheWolf »

Nathan112244 wrote:30. R is my go to.
7mm Bullpup is an ugly overpowered piece of garbage that i will never buy
7mm Single shot is different, might buy that one soon
I've only only extensively used 7mm after the default guest rifle. Bullpup first, ugly but beautiful in performance. It might be overpowered compared to other rifles--I did say it felt as much myself. I use the break-action now. The stambecco's just gorgeous imo, good sound, great performance. Still shoots fast, too. Both are great rifles. Would recommend to anyone, and pretty much everything is ethical. Powerful, widely-ethical, extremely accurate, great scopes (for both).

I was so disappointed my first time out on Piccabean; perfectly, instantly dropped a WB only to find out it wasn't ethical. Oh well.
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

ronMctube wrote:the 300 has the best scope in the game with the red dot.
If it only came in black ;) I don't use it because of this :lol:
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Columbo
Tracker

Re: In your opinion guys...

Post by Columbo »

SoftShoe wrote:For me the 7mm break action is my go to gun. Ive got the premium & IMO is the best looking gun in the game (pretty guns shoot better). Its got a wide species list that its ethical for & with good shot placement drops everything in short order.
I´m starting to like this break action weapon as well. I´ve only got the Stambecco version, but I´m happy with it. Recently I´ve been using this weapon the most when an all-around rifle has been needed. Just love the sound of it when firing 8-)

Return to “General Chat”