Sales in the Store.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Gonetae
Tracker

Sales in the Store.

Post by Gonetae »

Just curious if there are set days in the store for sales for example Sales start on Fridays and run till Monday or are they more random? Recently returned to the game and never bought a great deal of equipment when I played previously so looking to add to my collection of boomsticks and accoutrements heh.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: Sales in the Store.

Post by Nathan112244 »

Gonetae wrote:Just curious if there are set days in the store for sales for example Sales start on Fridays and run till Monday or are they more random? Recently returned to the game and never bought a great deal of equipment when I played previously so looking to add to my collection of boomsticks and accoutrements heh.
Usually there are sales on the weekends that start Friday and go to Sunday night
Nathan22Outdoors
Gonetae
Tracker

Post by Gonetae »

Thanks for the quick reply bud. :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Weekly sales run like from Thursday to Wednesday or so, every week some few items go for sale, so if you arent in a hurry try wait till Thursday, and check free species rotation announcement, they are usually related to what weapons/equipment are going to be in sale.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”