Blood Track Disappears

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Young33
Spotter

Blood Track Disappears

Post by Young33 »

Once Again Blood & Animal Tracks Disappear After 2 Seconds This Time Was On White Hart With A Black Tail....
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Blood Track Disappears

Post by caledonianblues »

Maybe The Developers Capitalized The First Letter Of Every Variable In The Code :)

Nah, just messing with you. Can you reproduce this? If so can you provide a video?
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Young33 wrote:Once Again Blood & Animal Tracks Disappear After 2 Seconds This Time Was On White Hart With A Black Tail....
Same here young last couple weeks, ive had no blood and or no tracks
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

caledonianblues wrote:Maybe The Developers Capitalized The First Letter Of Every Variable In The Code :)

Nah, just messing with you. Can you reproduce this? If so can you provide a video?
Haha... He was waiting for you to moderate.

I've seen tracks disappear here and there. I wonder, how long time are they staying? Or how many tracks can one pick up before older ones disappears? (Assuming everything is working).
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Generalkommendant wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Maybe The Developers Capitalized The First Letter Of Every Variable In The Code :)

Haha... He was waiting for you to moderate.

I've seen tracks disappear here and there. I wonder, how long time are they staying? Or how many tracks can one pick up before older ones disappears? (Assuming everything is working).
It happens sometimes right when I shoot, walk over to hit point, no tracks or blood
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”