Banteng scores out of whack after update today?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Banteng scores out of whack after update today?

Post by JimboCrow »

HooCairs wrote:Now the Banteng leaderboard is messed up. Can you believe JimboCrow you and I were the only people shooting Banteng while this happened? And I didn't even hunt them, I came across them while looking for Rusa. They don't seem very popular do they? :)
Hoo, there is a problem with the Banteng Leaderboard. It is only showing my second best Banteng at 4742.205, but I harvested a bigger one a few minutes earlier with a score of 4946.693. Clearly I should be in first place and you should be in second! ;) I will send a note to support! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

JimboCrow wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Now the Banteng leaderboard is messed up. Can you believe JimboCrow you and I were the only people shooting Banteng while this happened? And I didn't even hunt them, I came across them while looking for Rusa. They don't seem very popular do they? :)
Hoo, there is a problem with the Banteng Leaderboard. It is only showing my second best Banteng at 4742.205, but I harvested a bigger one a few minutes earlier with a score of 4946.693. Clearly I should be in first place and you should be in second! ;) I will send a note to support! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Save your work for a report. My best was 5579.528 ;)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/hooc ... /595010904

It was up on the board at first. It seems they removed it but the server has found the next best from both of us. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

HooCairs wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Save your work for a report. My best was 5579.528 ;)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/hooc ... /595010904

It was up on the board at first. It seems they removed it but the server has found the next best from both of us. :)
So, not only am I second in HS, I'm also second in UNOFFICIAL Banteng scores, as well as second in OFFICIAL Leaderboard Banteng scores then? Anything else? :shock: :(

C'mon man, cut me some slack will ya? Take a holiday or something, for like... a year. ;) :lol: Just kidding... sort of.... :D
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Jim, second to Hoo? - Come on man, is there any higher honor than that? ;) I'm still bouncing around 350th to you :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:Jim, second to Hoo? - Come on man, is there any higher honor than that? ;) I'm still bouncing around 350th to you :lol:
Yeah, but I can't beat either one of you in a friggin' comp, so.... :twisted: :lol:

It's smoke and mirrors, Rad, all fart and no fertilizer. ;) And in the immortal words of Ricky Bobby's dad, "If yer not first, yer last!." :mrgreen:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:
Radamus wrote:Jim, second to Hoo? - Come on man, is there any higher honor than that? ;) I'm still bouncing around 350th to you :lol:
Yeah, but I can't beat either one of you in a friggin' comp, so.... :twisted: :lol:

It's smoke and mirrors, Rad, all fart and no fertilizer. ;) And in the immortal words of Ricky Bobby's dad, "If yer not first, yer last!." :mrgreen:
Be glad I'm not in charge, I'd dock you 10 spots for using "Ricky-Bobby" quotes :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:

Be glad I'm not in charge, I'd dock you 10 spots for using "Ricky-Bobby" quotes :lol:
I admit that I went pretty low for the Talladega Nights quote. :(

The fertilizer line was original (at least I think it was.:?) How 'bout that one? (Another 10 maybe?)
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

So Ok,... to catch up is it still happening?... The SU today said they fixed them, and next shortly would be the Rusa & Sambar .........
well maybe not "shortly",... give or take a week or two,... but I thought it sounded good........ :D
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

gas56 wrote:So Ok,... to catch up is it still happening?... The SU today said they fixed them, and next shortly would be the Rusa & Sambar .........
well maybe not "shortly",... give or take a week or two,... but I thought it sounded good........ :D
Edit: nevermind,.. Jimbo I seen your post in the bug section.... ;)

Return to “General Chat”