9 Years since theHunter was released to public

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Seifer
Hunter

Re: 9 Years since theHunter was released to public

Post by Seifer »

My First Hunts ;)

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Congtratulations, EW on 9 years. I came along 5 months later, and tore up the EHR! :lol: :lol:

Looks a lot like my first ones except they were 2-3-4 hour hunts with zero's - It was a couple weeks before I figured out how to collect an animal *I had a suspicion that GPS thingy in the hand played a role somehow* but I did receive a lot of letters from some guy named Doc- Not knowing much of anything, I kept replying to him explaining that I saw the deer, I shot the deer and had pictures in my gallery to prove I did NOT lose the animals. I never got any replies on the subject and it kept me puzzled because like Violator, I wasn't really a gamer- All my gaming experience came from cartridges you plugged into a console or a CD you popped in and DL the game. I actually had a mathematical game that was Star Trek themed based on the classic "Battleship" which came on 10 floppys- yeah I go back that far. My gaming was NASCAR RACING - MS Flight - used it to practice when I was working on my pilots license. Add to that, Duke Nukem, Red Alert and then got into Civ II and III and Ghost Recon - fast forward many years and come across some hunting game - In the future when I look back on this game, it will be the people I remember most of all and how a really cool game gathered up a great group of people around the globe and all the special memories it has made and keeps on making..... To The Hunter Birthday I say "Lets Drink!" :mrgreen:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Radamus wrote:To The Hunter Birthday I say "Lets Drink!" :mrgreen:
Cheers :P
Spoiler:

RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

There are a few of us former "Wardens" still around.

Playing less and less though in my case.

@DanthemanBoone I share some of your sentiments.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Congtratulations, EW on 9 years. I came along 5 months later, and tore up the EHR! :lol: :lol:

Looks a lot like my first ones except they were 2-3-4 hour hunts with zero's - It was a couple weeks before I figured out how to collect an animal *I had a suspicion that GPS thingy in the hand played a role somehow* but I did receive a lot of letters from some guy named Doc- Not knowing much of anything, I kept replying to him explaining that I saw the deer, I shot the deer and had pictures in my gallery to prove I did NOT lose the animals. I never got any replies on the subject and it kept me puzzled because like Violator, I wasn't really a gamer- All my gaming experience came from cartridges you plugged into a console or a CD you popped in and DL the game. I actually had a mathematical game that was Star Trek themed based on the classic "Battleship" which came on 10 floppys- yeah I go back that far. My gaming was NASCAR RACING - MS Flight - used it to practice when I was working on my pilots license. Add to that, Duke Nukem, Red Alert and then got into Civ II and III and Ghost Recon - fast forward many years and come across some hunting game - In the future when I look back on this game, it will be the people I remember most of all and how a really cool game gathered up a great group of people around the globe and all the special memories it has made and keeps on making..... To The Hunter Birthday I say "Lets Drink!" :mrgreen:
As you can see, I had no clue in 2009 and then again 2 years later in 2011. I can still remember finding a tower, climbing up in it, didn't see anything, got down, walked around and then I couldn't find the tower again. No help of any kind. Single player only. We've come a long way, Len.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

\m/ wrote:i see dead people ...OR no? Still alive!
https://youtu.be/QUYKSWQmkrg?t=24s
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

I also have been playing since 2009 testing in 2008 not testing any more.
Man it has been a long time , game is a lot better now , it has to be the longest I have ever played any game and still love playing it.
Dam I feel old now thx Ben AKA Ron LOL
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

haha ab :D
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Radamus wrote: I kept replying to him
:lol:
I caught hell around here one time for fessing up to replying to Doc's emails. :lol:
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Man, it was frustrating that he never replied back. I always thought he was such an donkey for that (now I know he is).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I reply to his messages :? Especially when I can't harvest an animal that I can't get to ;)
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”