9 Years since theHunter was released to public

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Re: 9 Years since theHunter was released to public

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Dear EW I am certain the PB function working would mean alot more to players than a water bottle, premium Tripod, toot-toot horn etc..... or more Feral Hogs..... :D
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
If you open your Dashboard at UHC, there is a tab for PB. Open that and select the season. A list of PB by Species, or any way you want to sort, comes up. The "score sheet" is an active link. Click on it and it will not take you to your log in page if you are already logged in to theHunter main web page. It takes you directly to the B&C Score sheet.
thanks for the info, but that is what i did....i have done it several time since UHC was opened...... it may work that way for you, but it don't for me :cry: ....the score sheet is only a small part of what i miss from theHunter Personal Best....when it all started, there were only Bucks and Does. i use to keep track of the % of scoring and non-scoring animals. Doe's were at 2% of my kills. just before the PB disappeared, with all the animals available, i had checked and the % of non-scoring animals was about 4% of my kills. i normally don't shoot elk or moose cows unless they get to close...i don't shoot does unless they stay close and get annoying (you know how annoying they can get) :lol: :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

naisel
Tracker

Post by naisel »

I just started playing again after years, what a shame not being able to see my old PBs :(
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

naisel wrote:I just started playing again after years, what a shame not being able to see my old PBs :(
Join the UHC you can see the there and more, competitions, missions, etc. ;)
https://www.uhcapps.co.uk

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”