9 Years since theHunter was released to public

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: 9 Years since theHunter was released to public

Post by ronMctube »

yes i prefered the old web page system over what we have now.you could put your own pics.videos if you made them show your trophies.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

ronMctube wrote:yes i prefered the old web page system over what we have now.you could put your own pics.videos if you made them show your trophies.
I really miss the old website... :(
https://web.archive.org/web/20121231213 ... om:80/pub/

I wish we could switch to the old version if we like to.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

ronMctube wrote:yes i prefered the old web page system over what we have now.you could put your own pics.videos if you made them show your trophies.
HD_Artworks wrote:

agreed,....some times older things are simpler and more comfortable......i really miss the old 'personal best' listing....it's hard to brag, if you can't show a screenshot or video to prove it.... :( ...very sad.
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

outrider wrote:
HD_Artworks wrote:

agreed,....some times older things are simpler and more comfortable......i really miss the old 'personal best' listing....it's hard to brag, if you can't show a screenshot or video to prove it.... :( ...very sad.
If you join UHC Apps (free) there is a tool to download your personal bests for every season you have played, except the current one. However your current season stats are on UHC Apps as well, just in a different place.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if david alone can do this why isnt it in game ?
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

The only problem with the personal bests on the UHC App is that it doesn’t show your bests from Seasons 1-6 (I think it’s 6). Unless they fixed it somehow. But AFAIK there is no information for the UHC to pull as all that old data is gone.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Ludante wrote: I have been playing a lot of games in my life, still am, but theHunter Classic was the only game where I felt that it is more than a game, and by that, I mean it is a true community with people of all ages, nationalities, races with true dedication to the game.
Anyways, Big Hello to the Community and hope to see you all on the field!
Good to see you pop in Ludante! You can pick your friends but you're stuck with what you get when it comes to family :D ~ It never ceases to impress me how some come and go but are are never really gone for good. It's one of the things that made an impression on me very early on after I arrived the amount of dedication over a long period of time. That spoke to me that this was something a little special to have that kind of draw to it.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
outrider wrote:
HD_Artworks wrote: I really miss the old website... :(

If you join UHC Apps (free) there is a tool to download your personal bests for every season you have played, except the current one. However your current season stats are on UHC Apps as well, just in a different place.
i did join UHC. but, as it was stated above, it only shows season 6 onward. no 1-5 season. David did a good job on his. but it's not the same as theHunters personal best.. click on the 'scoresheet', it takes you to the login page. you don't have a scoresheet there....it's a shame that 'PB" was removed from theHunter. it's one of the features everyone was paying for......still sad.... :cry:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

ronMctube wrote:if david alone can do this why isnt it in game ?
outrider wrote:i did join UHC. but, as it was stated above, it only shows season 6 onward. no 1-5 season. David did a good job on his. but it's not the same as theHunters personal best.. click on the 'scoresheet', it takes you to the login page. you don't have a scoresheet there....it's a shame that 'PB" was removed from theHunter. it's one of the features everyone was paying for......still sad.... :cry:
I have never seen the PB being active. But I know it is a shame. This would trigger one to dig deeper to try to beat one self and others. Ofc it would be the most visited tab when looking at other hunters and comparing and so on.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
outrider wrote:i did join UHC. but, as it was stated above, it only shows season 6 onward. no 1-5 season. David did a good job on his. but it's not the same as theHunters personal best.. click on the 'scoresheet', it takes you to the login page. you don't have a scoresheet there....it's a shame that 'PB" was removed from theHunter. it's one of the features everyone was paying for......still sad.... :cry:
If you open your Dashboard at UHC, there is a tab for PB. Open that and select the season. A list of PB by Species, or any way you want to sort, comes up. The "score sheet" is an active link. Click on it and it will not take you to your log in page if you are already logged in to theHunter main web page. It takes you directly to the B&C Score sheet.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “General Chat”