9 Years since theHunter was released to public

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: 9 Years since theHunter was released to public

Post by ronMctube »

i used to copy and paste the message back to him :D
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Violator31 wrote:
Radamus wrote: I kept replying to him
:lol:
I caught hell around here one time for fessing up to replying to Doc's emails. :lol:
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Man, it was frustrating that he never replied back. I always thought he was such an donkey for that (now I know he is).

When i started i made mistakes with ammo and shot animals with wrong weapons, and i got the Doc msgs and i was "Its he an admin"? o damm gonna get banned? it wasn't intentional, then after a while i realized this "doc" was a bot... but i learned to not make too many mistakes. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

I'm started in 2016.09.09 :) Im not a big gamer i only play this one but i fall in love with this. This is the best hunting simulator made ever cotw not bad but this is much better :)
I hope this game survive double this time and with double this players :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks EW for everything you brought to us, hopefully a lot more to come :D

I just looked up in my hunt history , i started in 2012 and i remember my first hunts, i was very very sneaky and was always in a bush because i thought: if im camouflaged they can't see me :lol: :lol: :lol:

And do you see that 3 hour hunt in the list? Yes 3 hours and what did i get , my very first male :D :lol:

Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Yeah, I remember the "early days" of the game. I started in 2010, there was only Whitehart and Loggers', 6 weapons, no trophy shoot, no trophy room, no multiplayer... :) The game surely evolved a lot since that time. The calling was frustrating - you couldn't use a caller while moving :)
Radamus wrote: To The Hunter Birthday I say "Lets Drink!" :mrgreen:
I'm here with you on that, mate: :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I see a lot of familiar faces here and I am really glad that I still feel as a member of the community. For the past year I have been absent, mostly because of the work, there has been ups and downs as life usually is. Just saw this post and remembered how many good memories I have in this game, one of them is also being a part of Rons Hunting with Friends (small credit to author of the post and myself).

I have been playing a lot of games in my life, still am, but theHunter Classic was the only game where I felt that it is more than a game, and by that, I mean it is a true community with people of all ages, nationalities, races with true dedication to the game. These days I jump in from time to time and I hope to continue playing, maybe more than I use to. Actually today I renewed my membership for 1 more year.

Anyways, Big Hello to the Community and hope to see you all on the field!
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Ludante wrote:I see a lot of familiar faces here and I am really glad that I still feel as a member of the community. For the past year I have been absent, mostly because of the work, there has been ups and downs as life usually is. Just saw this post and remembered how many good memories I have in this game, one of them is also being a part of Rons Hunting with Friends (small credit to author of the post and myself).

I have been playing a lot of games in my life, still am, but theHunter Classic was the only game where I felt that it is more than a game, and by that, I mean it is a true community with people of all ages, nationalities, races with true dedication to the game. These days I jump in from time to time and I hope to continue playing, maybe more than I use to. Actually today I renewed my membership for 1 more year.

I remember when you started talking for the first time on your videos. I still haven't done that. Nice to see you. You are missed.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Ludante wrote:I see a lot of familiar faces here and I am really glad that I still feel as a member of the community. For the past year I have been absent, mostly because of the work, there has been ups and downs as life usually is. Just saw this post and remembered how many good memories I have in this game, one of them is also being a part of Rons Hunting with Friends (small credit to author of the post and myself).

I remember when you started talking for the first time on your videos. I still haven't done that. Nice to see you. You are missed.
Thank you Stan for your kind words. This one is for you my friend ;)..279.935 currently no.1 in Top Alpine Ibex - Elite.

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

although my membership started on Feb. 20, 2009, i was playing the game for about two weeks before that. i just had to wait until i got my monthly check to buy a membership..kept my membership going so i could enjoy all the aspects of the game (and maintain my 'Warden' status' ). my membership runs out Dec.24, 2018......, so i know what i'm getting me for Christmas.. :lol:... for the most part, it has been very enjoyable. but, like the old saying goes, "you can keep all the people happy some of the time, some of the people happy all the time, but you can't keep all the people happy, all the time.".. :D ...( l love that old saying..) :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

I loved those widgets and being able to design (in a limited way) your personal home page. :)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “General Chat”