Silver Dollar Coin

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: Silver Dollar Coin

Post by Nathan112244 »

HooCairs wrote:I wonder how many people still hunt RB for anything other than ducks. In order to find such a coin you need to move around. The area is a bit difficult to roam for both animals and hunters. You get stuck often in shallow water. And there are no exclusive animals to hunt, you can get plenty of WT, Ferals, Black Bears and Bobcats somewhere else easier.
Yea, ducks are the only species really hunted there. I have a hog feeder that is amazing there but it is also in the swamp and not on the main land area. Other then that i barely hunt on the main land area.
Nathan22Outdoors
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

RB is only good for hunting Ducks, Bobcats, Non-typ Whitetails, Black Bear, Feral Hogs, and a lot of splashing around............... :lol:
But what hunter goes coin hunting in a Swamp?
I'd rather be looking for big bills ...... unless it was a Silver Dollar like this one.......
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I Just found my Silver Dollar sitting on the grass about 700m NE of the northern lodge.... took months to find of on and off searching and thankfully a nice number of cats along the way.... don't give up they DO exist albiet very rare it seems.
Now I have at least 1 of every collectable in the game... the set is complete :D
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I found 9 silver dollars while capturing 900 bobcats, so you can find a dollar for every 100 bobcats you catch :D
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Never found one of these. Had to go look up what they even are. Also never found a shark tooth. I don't roam RB. Stationary for ducks only. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Shark teeth can be found on the banks, at a distance of about 10 meters from the water, the dollars can be found in the hinterland. I made all my findings north of the red line, 9 coins and 5 shark teeth.

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

I have 9 ST and a few more if there was'nt that bug a while back that meant they could not be calculated.
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “General Chat”