Two points of annoyance as a guest

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Two points of annoyance as a guest

Post by SPRK85 »

Firstly... I'll soon buy a membership again so that nullifies the issues for me.

But the issues are still there for anyone in these predicaments:

1); I bought a numer of special trophyposes a time ago, three or four with discounted or sumthin'. The point is that as a guest I can't have myself in the trophyshot. Even if I payed roughly the price of a blind, stand or tent that I am free to use (so basically letting guest throw away money if they ever bought a pose such as that) I am unable to pose myself with an animal... :|

2); Whenever you spot an animal as a guest the message pops up telling you that you're unable to shoot said animal. And then you need to proceed to click that pop-up away... Okay, fair enough I guess. But that soon starts to become a problem when you try to scope these animals (for a mission for example) and you so happen to have loaded that .45-70 that you use as a spotting scope. BANG!!! And there goes all the animals and 10em$ (or 160gm$)

Worst thing is that if you haven't loaded that rifle there is no 'click' of an empty chamber when you click the text away... :roll:

I really hope that these things are just mistakes and not intentional
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Two points of annoyance as a guest

Post by Hawkeye »

#2 is interesting. I had no idea that was happening. Hopefully, it can get some attention & be resolved.
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

#2 happened to me but in a different way. Was spotting an animal and tabbed out to check comp rules before pulling trigger. Much to my surprize, the rifle fired as soon as I tabbed back in. Seems if focus is changed weapon fires automatically.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

tbug wrote:#2 happened to me but in a different way. Was spotting an animal and tabbed out to check comp rules before pulling trigger. Much to my surprize, the rifle fired as soon as I tabbed back in. Seems if focus is changed weapon fires automatically.
Aha... how annoying! Glad it is something that is not a guest 'special'... they should look into it
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

I know this doesn't help much, but may avoid the gun firing,....
use a spotting scope instead.
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

gas56 wrote:I know this doesn't help much, but may avoid the gun firing,....
use a spotting scope instead.
;)

Return to “General Chat”